Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Matrix Tc For Jo Is Here

Page: 1 of 1
 matrixhacker
03-31-2002, 10:12 PM
Im just announcing that the Matrix TC for JO has started.If you have any questions or would like to help out,ask here or email me at matrix@n64cc.com
 felony
04-01-2002, 9:04 AM
Matrix is so lame...
 SwiftEdge
04-01-2002, 12:03 PM
Hi, just wanted to post this cos that last reply is not too encouraging. Good luck with the TC, I thing JO should be a really good environment to do it it, looking forward to seeing some cool slow motion effects.
 toolboi
04-02-2002, 3:56 AM
Just curious, what would this mod have? I mean we already have slow mo, we already have the matrix effect, we already have wall running... so whats gonna be the hook that will make us all want it?
 aazell
04-02-2002, 10:07 AM
Matrix skins and levels of course!!!!
What else are you expecting. Plus some good old fasioned lead poisening. Honistly, all these lasers are getting on my tits. Gimme some lead!!!!

Can't wait to see it.
 Hobnail
04-03-2002, 3:07 AM
Originally posted by toolboi
so whats gonna be the hook that will make us all want it? Puts on Southern Cali Surfer accent:Guns, lots of guns
 UniKorn
04-03-2002, 5:23 AM
Any website?

Regards,
UniKorn
Mapper 4 Wired Lamp Studios
http://www.wiredlampstudios.com)
 felony
04-03-2002, 10:59 AM
Yay, guns are original. :rolleyes: Seriously, dont make a stupid matrix mod...
 UniKorn
04-03-2002, 12:01 PM
Felony, some positive input on these forums would be welcome.
 aazell
04-03-2002, 12:42 PM
It doesn't matter if it's original or not. It only matters that it's fun.

And lets face it the engine is kinda suited to the matrix. Big Jumps and Guns and running along walls. Besides there will be plenty of other mods to keep you occupied felony. If ya don't like the sound of it. Don't play it!

Long live democracy. I love you all!
 James
04-03-2002, 12:48 PM
Sounds like a good idea to me. I don't really like the movie anymore but that wouldn't stop me from playing a Mod of it.
 CrazyJedi
04-04-2002, 4:24 AM
Although I personally would never use a mod that took the star wars out of a star wars game, I will say that there are probably a lot of people out there that will enjoy this. Good luck!
 felony
04-04-2002, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by UniKorn
Felony, some positive input on these forums would be welcome.

I wont post positive input on these forums if its not needed. A matrix mod has been done about 12039+19409+403470257250726+02375057350725+2497840 275-1+329+4823052357 times, for dozens of games.
 Darth Sane
04-04-2002, 4:57 PM
Want an origional MOD idea that has YET to be perfected?

Star Wars. =P

I want to see Luke Vs. Vader with the Emperor Palaplapalapalplatine in the background taunting you, same with vader... making you lose control slowly.. when he finally hits that nerve, you go into Dark Rage (like multiplayer)

PS: if you want realism make it that NONE of vader's body parts can be cut off except his right hand which would be a VERY VERY low chance (don't want to end that match too quick...)

Then you have to fight against the Emperor (who probably uses lightning ALMOST as much as Desann...) I dunno have a nice scripted event after that...
 BacMeth
04-05-2002, 9:17 AM
ok i think a 1 : 1 matrix TC would be lame

but if anyone wants to do a matrix like mod
(killing based on style) slowmo effects.. akimbo guns
trenchcoats shades... ancient japanese sword fihting styles
deflecting bullets with a katana

stuff like that

then I, BacMeth, 3d modeler, will join your team

if you wanna see some of my work then visit http://dodgethis.maxpayneheadquarters.com/)
in the models section you can see my morpheus model
 BacMeth
04-05-2002, 9:19 AM
Originally posted by Darth Sane
Want an origional MOD idea that has YET to be perfected?

Star Wars. =P

I want to see Luke Vs. Vader with the Emperor Palaplapalapalplatine in the background taunting you, same with vader... making you lose control slowly.. when he finally hits that nerve, you go into Dark Rage (like multiplayer)

PS: if you want realism make it that NONE of vader's body parts can be cut off except his right hand which would be a VERY VERY low chance (don't want to end that match too quick...)

Then you have to fight against the Emperor (who probably uses lightning ALMOST as much as Desann...) I dunno have a nice scripted event after that...

and about this:
yeah the game is a star wars game
but i dont like star wars very much
the game still is great
but i think that there are more ppl that dont like star wars alot but the game ....
so an trenchcoat mod would be fun for many ppl
 BacMeth
04-05-2002, 9:54 AM
oh yeah and as you can see at my post count... i'm new to these forums...

and as you can see looking at my posts i'm not from the UK or the states....

so now with these f*cked up sentences all i wanna say is
"HI ALL"

heh now you all think i'm stupid...

but it doesnt really matter
:jawa
 JadeDingo
04-05-2002, 10:37 AM
All I say is keep the lightsaber :D other than that it sounds fun
 BacMeth
04-05-2002, 10:50 AM
nah
it'll be replaced by the katana

but fear not
it just means that the lightsaber will get a new model and FX
 [FoX]AuroN
04-06-2002, 8:04 PM
Matrix yes...but with a twist.. what would be cool..which is most likely possible with this engine (everything is )

is to have a katana blade..which deflects bullets...like the saber...but with different looks and sounds of course... if anyone have played metal gear solid 2 .. when playing Raiden at the end... he got a sword which deflects bullets..which looks like HEAVEN !!!!! best i have seen EVER in a game
Page: 1 of 1