Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Map Request

Page: 1 of 1
 JM^Anakin
03-31-2002, 9:29 PM
Hello all, I don't know if it's yet possible but if people can make new maps for JKII I would really appreciate a mapper replying as I have a custom map project to do.

Thanks all.
JM^Anakin
 UniKorn
04-01-2002, 8:21 AM
It isn't yet possible, but it will be soon :D

UniKorn
Mapper 4 Wired Lamp Studios
http://www.wiredlampstudios.com)
 Manquesa
04-09-2002, 1:40 AM
It is possible to make the maps now, many people started making them before the gameas even finished. But you will have to wait before you can insert the appropriate entities into the map as it won't be playable in JK2 untill then:ewok:
 kruxus
04-09-2002, 4:00 PM
i have this problem: i want to start map right away (even if i cant get it playable yet, but convert it to jk2 later). what program should i use? i dont have q3 so i cant use gtkradiant it seems like...
 Manquesa
04-09-2002, 8:43 PM
Originally posted by kruxus
i have this problem: i want to start map right away (even if i cant get it playable yet, but convert it to jk2 later). what program should i use? i dont have q3 so i cant use gtkradiant it seems like...

Here's just one option, if for whatever reason you don't want to use gtkradiant or QERadiant. Go to http://www.effiles.com) and download the free demo version of Star Trek: Elite Force. Also download the GDK (game development kit) whitch contatins EFRadient, and use that to start making your maps. Just dont' put in any entities because you won't be able to use them. You can also download EFRadiant tutorials there as well.
Like I said this is just one option if you really can't wait for the JK2 version. :explode:
 JM^Anakin
04-10-2002, 5:45 PM
Sorry, don't think I explained well, I have some ideas for a map but I haven't done any map mapping and I'd probably take years to do one map.

I need a mapper to make some maps from Ideas I have, anyone interested, please reply or go to #JediMasters on quakenet on mIRC and talk to me or JM^Obi-Wan.
Page: 1 of 1