Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Hello people...

Page: 1 of 1
 millen
08-18-2001, 8:43 AM
Hi, i have just found this website, you should have told me about it earlier, I just thought that I would say hello.

I am a pretty big star wars fan and also a big RTS fan. I have AOK and TC expansion. I am heavily involved in the scenario design side of things for this game as I am a member of the scenario design team, Woad Creations. I have released a few projects but none have really done much good because they were different to the norm(I made a racing Scenario). But I am quite handy in the editor and can do almost any trigger if I try. If you have any questions I would gladly answer, as I have been reading some of the posts around here and it seems not to many of you are familiar with the editor.

Well hope to see ya around.
:biggs:
 Generalchang
08-18-2001, 9:32 AM
Welcome! I am also from the AOKH boards! I also design scenarios.
 Boba Rhett
08-18-2001, 3:02 PM
Hello millen, Welcome to the boards. Sounds like you'll be helpful in the upcoming months. ;) Here's your official welcome to the GB forums giftbasket. *hands millen a giftbasket*
 Darth_Rommel
08-18-2001, 6:34 PM
Oh... and here is your very own copy of my autobiography: "He never spammed" *hands millen book* enjoy! ;)
 millen
08-18-2001, 10:29 PM
Lol, thanks alot you guys, that autobiography is really interesting. :)

I spose some of you guys are from the AOKH boards but just have differnet names huh? I know I have seen AoErat around somewhere...

GB is shaping up to be a pretty good game in my eyes, what do you think? I think it will be quite interesting to see how the AOK enging handles all of the new stuff that has been put into to it, such as flying units and so on.

well cya
 Darth_Rommel
08-18-2001, 10:32 PM
Well, enjoy yourself millen, and bring your friends from the AoK boards (read the Proposal to the Senate thread, and you'll know what I'm talkin about ;) )
 Paragon_Leon
08-20-2001, 9:05 AM
hi Millen,

welcome aboard. I'm also active on AOKH, but don't post as much there as i used to.. i spend more time playing the game than being on the boards there..

don't believe all auto-biographies you read... most tend to twist the truth.. :D
 Darth_Rommel
08-20-2001, 4:24 PM
My autobiography is 100% true ;)
 Paragon_Leon
08-20-2001, 5:16 PM
all except the title... which you proved wrong by making that above post :D

Millen, any chance you could persuade your scenario team to start fleshing out a GB scenario yet ?
 Darth_Rommel
08-20-2001, 5:19 PM
That wasn't spam! I was stating a fact! And to think I actually missed you (sorta ;)) :mad: :mad: :mad:
 Paragon_Leon
08-20-2001, 5:25 PM
Rommel, puh-lease...
if you keep replying with those off-topic things and keep insisting it isn't spam, you're heading in the wrong direction. really.
glad you missed me, sorta, but i'm simply not letting everyone get away with everything simply because they trade nice formalities to me.
I'm a mod and i see stuff that doesn't belong. Now let's get on with what this thread is about and NOT (repeat: n.o.t.) have endless posts on whether you do or do not spam. And not start some kind of internal crusade either if you please..
i'm back, in good spirits, and we're back to posting to make these boards interesting for people.

Millen, feel free to answer the question on the Scenario Team..
 Darth_Rommel
08-20-2001, 5:49 PM
Oh Paragon *sigh*... you have scared him away ;)
 millen
08-21-2001, 6:38 AM
Sorry, I am not a real frequent internet user at the moment as I have other commitments, but I usually get on about three times a week.

About the our scenario team, well I suggested that idea a while ago but, we decided against it for the time being as we were not sure of how many people were interested in the game and we were busy with a lot of other stuff, I might bring the subject up again soon, it just depends on who will get the game in the team.

I am not even sure if I will get the game or not yet. :rolleyes:
 Paragon_Leon
08-21-2001, 6:41 AM
why not get your team over to these boards then. They're bound to become enthusiasts. they're more than welcome to join in.

GB could use some solid community-building right from the start, and if you look at the screenshots / features, i can't imagine why you wouldn't want to buy it..
 millen
08-22-2001, 3:46 AM
Well maybe I could suggest that, but I don't think that many on the team are all that interrested in sci- fi or star wars, i will have to put it forward though. :)
 crazy_dog
08-22-2001, 4:45 AM
Millen, could you help me in my Scenario , I only have 2 people to work on it so far. See my Ultimate Scenario 2 for details.
 millen
08-24-2001, 3:29 AM
See my post in your post. :)
Page: 1 of 1