Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Delphi eliminated?

Page: 1 of 1
 WC_heavyarms
11-20-2001, 5:47 PM
IS he, because that would mean I made it into the next round, cuz I was one vote off.
 Paragon_Leon
11-20-2001, 6:13 PM
Actually, he had a name-change.. And since we already had a tie in votes on the last two, we already went ahead with 15..
 hannibalscipio
11-20-2001, 9:17 PM
He should be. He's a jerk, and a criminal,
 Crazy_dogreturn
11-22-2001, 11:52 AM
Hey, guys, I call for a (virtial) court trial. I might be Delphi's lawyer...
 GIR
11-23-2001, 12:39 AM
Oh yeah you would really win that.:rolleyes: Forget delphi. He should be banned from the senate. Or banned from running for senator, either way he can't have anything to do with the senate.
When Ferg gets here he should disqualify Delphi and let WC move up.

:bdroid2: :amidala: :bdroid2: :bdroid2: :bdroid2: :bdroid2: :bdroid2: :bdroid2: :bdroid2:
 darthfergie
11-23-2001, 12:51 AM
lol
I don't think I'm a mod in the Senate forum...at least not yet...

Anyway he has already been eliminated from the Senate Picks, but Leon has decided against WC moving up...sorry WC but you can talk to Delphi's CLone about that...:(
 Paragon_Leon
11-23-2001, 4:09 AM
The first round was supposed to have 14 people continuing into the second round, but nr. 14 and 15 had an equal vote-count. WC was 16th...
So when Delphi was eliminated, WC was still 15th... ..and we had the nr. of envisioned nominees for the second round. That's why he wasn't included afterwards.
Page: 1 of 1