Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Need a Trig help!

Page: 1 of 1
 WC_heavyarms
11-20-2001, 5:03 PM
Need to know how to make it so if a player loses one building, they are defeated. I need detailed instructions, because I need to do this six times!
 Kudar
11-21-2001, 6:22 AM
hmm, without having the game yet, I'd guess that you'd have to have the triggers set from the point of view of the other players, so that when player 2 destroyed player 1s building player 1 lost the game, this would be done by setting the trigger

destroy object > declare victory

me thinks
 God
11-21-2001, 10:33 PM
i think there is an option so that if ou lose a building then you are defeted. its like
trigger 1
condition 1................effect 1
destroy object---->declare defeat

then it will ask for a player that is to be defeated and player that is to be desrtoying this object.
 P-59
11-22-2001, 12:25 AM
Here are some detailed instructions:

- Go to the trigger tab.

- Click "New" under the trigger list

- Click "New Condition" for a new condition

- Make the Condition "destroy object" and click set object. Then click the building.

- Click "New Effect" for a new effect.

- Make the effect "Declare Victory". Set the source player to the enemy player.

There. If you wish to make it so any one of the buildings' destructions could cause defeat, make that trigger six times. If you want to make it so that if all six of the buildings are destroyed then you lose, just add 6 conditions, set for the different buildings. (Keep the effect.)
Page: 1 of 1