Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Your Character?

Page: 1 of 1
 Xirion
03-30-2002, 9:05 AM
How will you design your character, and what will be its back story?
 Jan Gaarni
03-30-2002, 12:06 PM
I have no idea yet. And I'm not any good at comming up with stories either. :(
 Rogue15
03-30-2002, 12:21 PM
Kioet Csuhen, aka Rogue15. Trandoshan body guard.

I'll be protecting Wraith 8 most of the time, when my services aren't needed I'll be selling and trading weapons.

there's not really a backstory to him though...
 Xirion
03-30-2002, 10:18 PM
lol
 Jan Gaarni
03-31-2002, 9:14 AM
The Story of Jan Gaarni:

Though his parents, Ories and Lana Gaarni, were childs of Corellia, Jan was born on Selonia some 24 years B.B.Y.*, and spent most of his childhood on various other worlds inside the Corellian Sector, mostly in hiding.

His father was once a top politician in the Corellian Senate - the undersenate to the Galactic Senate of that sector - and was a very respected man. But all that changed when another rival senator, Crix Zona, accused him of aiding the enemy during the Clone Wars. These were all untrue accusations, but he was faced with overwhelming evidences he could not prove was false. He was convicted of treason and sentenced to death.

Ories managed to escape before he was sent to his cell, aided by an anonymous helper. He would not say his name, nor did he reveal his face, and to this day they do not know who it was. All he told them was that he knew that Ories was innocent. He helped Jans parents to relocate to Commenor, where he gave them a new set of ID's, a place to stay outside one of the more quiet cities on the planet, some money to get started and some piece of evidence that could indicate his innocent.

Over the years Ories managed to gather a great deal of leads and small pieces of evidence, but the really big evidence first surfaced when he visited an old childhood friend at his deathbed on Corellia. Constantly on the run from not only local and sectorial police forces, but also by Zonas own personal bodyguards, this was a risky trip. But it paid off. His friend told him that not long ago, while he was working for Zona as one of his advicors, he came across a datacrystal that not only proved that Ories was innocent, but also proved that it was infact Zona that had helped the enemy. Ories finally had the evidence he needed, but Zona were closer on his tail then he cared for.

Ories barely got away from his friends home, as Zonas men and the local police force stormed it. He managed to escape thru the window and got to his ship. Unfortunatly, one of the police officers were killed while chasing him, and he was now also faced with a murdercharge on his head aswell. This time, aswell as before, he was framed by Zona, as his men had been given orders to kill an officer if he got away and blame Ories for the murder. When he got back, Ories thought it best to relocate once again, so they went to Selonia.

Lana, who was pregnant at the time, got help from some friends and family she had there to hide them. Not long after, she gave birth to a baby-boy and they named him Jan after Lanas great-grandfather. For 3 years they managed to hide on Selonia, but was eventually forced to move, this time to Talus. Only six months after that, they were once again forced to move. Because they were constantly on the run, Jan never had the feeling of belonging anywhere, he felt like an outsider. He ended up in alot of fights with other children. At the age of 6, Jan began recieving private tutoring from a very good friend of the family on Drall, but 8 months after, they moved again. Jan would be continually interupted in his tutoring for another 8 years before this whole thing was resolved and the family-name restored.

Many more years passed, and because Ories had a treason-, aswell as a murder-charge on his head, he could not go anywhere public as police forces all over the sector were ordered to shoot on sight. This effectivally created a problem for Ories to present what he knew to the courts on Corellia, as was intended by Zona. Eventually, a chance moment presented itself when one of Ories' fellow senators, another rival of Zona, came to Corfai on a convention that was held there. He managed to convince the good senator of his innocence and he agreed to present it to the Corellian Senate for him.

Zona was arrested and tried before a tribunal where he was convicted of treason and to have orchastrated the murder of a police officer. For this, he received the death penalty. Ories and his family's ordeals were finally over after almost 20 years on the run. He recieved a full pardon aswell as an official apology from Garm Bel Iblis himself, and he was re-instated as a senator. They moved back to Corellia and Jan was finally able to go to a real school and to meet new friends.

They lived happily together for over 2 years. Then, something terrible happened. On a mission to Ghorman, Senator Ories became one of the many hundreds of casualties when a peacefull antitax demostration was broken up. At age 16-17 he lost his father in what would be known as one the most gruesome acts of atrocities made by the Empire before Alderaan. Filled with hate towards the man who had taken away his father, Wilhuff Tarkin, he vowed on his fathers grave that he would avenge him.

He never got the chance. Ever since he lost his father, he became more and more reserved, a loner, but he had a goal, a sence of purpose in his life. When Tarkin was killed onboard the Death Star by the rebels, Jan lost this feeling and blamed the rebels of cheated him of his revenge. Not feeling comfortable at home anymore, he left, travelling from planet to planet, in search of something he didn't quite knew what was. He got involved with some pretty nasty people at one time, a gang of smugglers working for Aruk the Hutt, the head of the Desilijic Clan on Nal Hutta. But a quarrel with the leader of the gang made him a new and dangerous enemy. The leader, feeling he had to make an example out of Jan, challenged him to a barenuckled fight. Although Jan won the fight, realising that he would eventually be killed if he stayed, he left the gang and went into hiding, which he had extensive experience of after being on the run most of his life with his family.

Where he is now, noone knows. Not even his own mother knows where he is.

*Before Battle of Yavin
 Xirion
03-31-2002, 10:20 PM
wow good job Jan
 Jan Gaarni
04-01-2002, 5:15 AM
Thank you. Thank you very much. :D

You know, sometimes I amaze even myself. ;)
 Darth Simpson
04-01-2002, 12:15 PM
Yeah, very nice job Jan, I like it. =)

Maybe I'll create some sort of background for my character as well, when the game is near release.
 Wraith 8
04-02-2002, 4:57 AM
http://wraith-squadron.freehomepage.com/images/naboo_copy.gif)

i dont have a story yet... i was thinking of the same one as Garik Loran has..... should i post it??

oh and... thanks 15 :D... i feel a lot saver :D
 Jan Gaarni
04-02-2002, 6:21 PM
Well, you could, Wraith. :)

But if it's for Star Wars Galaxies, it should be uniqe to you. Or, you could share your childhood with one or more friends. :D If you work together on it then it'll be easier to develop a storyline. ;) Just make sure that the part you and your friends share are similar. :p

I actually never thought I would manage to come up with that story. It's true, I honestly didn't think I could. But once I started it just came to me. The hardest part was to come up with the name Crix Zona, as I sux at creating names (which is why I used my real name, Jan, and the name of a Nebulon-B Frigate named Gaarni from Tie Fighter). :D

And you don't have to make it so long that I did. It's just that with all the things that was going on with my dad, I felt ... my dad? :confused: OK, why not, stay in character. :D With all the things that went on in my life, my dad played a large part in it, so I felt i had to give you all the details. lol :D

Come to think of it, when I read it again, it's almost like an extremly shortened version of what Lucas is writing, altough it stars me and my dad. :D
 Rommel
04-07-2002, 11:56 AM
Rommel Hartmann

Born on Coruscant, his mother (Adi Hartmann) died during a freak accident during childbirth leaving him to be raised by his father.

His Father Amaran Hartmann was a mid level engineer with Sienar Fleet Systems who's claim to fame started with him being one fo the principal designers on the bayonet class light cruiser, then later he also was a production manager for the first of the Anxarta Class Freighter. He later was transferred to Coruscant to be a liason to the Empire for Sienar Fleet Systems, this is where he met Rommel's mother and raised Rommel.

Rommel never knew the slums of Coruscant that are so well known throughout the universe, but instead was raised in a upper middle class area bordering on upper class. He was sent to very good schools on coruscant but always shy of being classified as the very best.

At the age of 17 Rommel Joined the Empire Navy with the Engineering Corps. With his father's contacts he was assigned as a consultant/liason wit Sienar Fleet Systems where he skinned his teeth by working on the the final redesign stages of the Tie Interceptor, he then made a reputation for himself as a primary designer on the Gat 12H Skipray Blastboat, and later also headed the start of the newer Gat 12i class modifications. Before the Gat 12i even got going he was transferred to The imperial Munitions Where he started work on on KK-5. After the KK-5 was complete he gained a reputation when he designed the internal tracking code that was used in the SC-4. At the end of the SC-4's design process his tour of duty ended, at this point Rommel ended his career in the Navy.

Rommel Then became a senior engineer with Blastech Corporation, heading the development of the DL-44, DY-225 and later the E-11 class of blasters, at the production start of the E-11 he was lured away by Sorosuub to work as a consultant on the Stormtrooper 1 class of Blaster, a direct copy of the E-11, as he started on the Stormtrooper 2, a upgraded and improved model, he was let go as a consultant.

This is where he stands at the start of SWG, a highly experienced Engineer with a variety of engineering projects in his belt. At the age of 28, he has many years to start and build his dream company, but what will it be?
 Sounds Risky
04-10-2002, 6:13 AM
Well I don't think I'll even try to come up with one since it doesn't look like I'll be able to play Galaxies. I can't even play Jedi Outcast online. Everyone cry for me.
 Wraith 8
04-10-2002, 6:37 AM
 Rommel
04-10-2002, 11:12 AM
:violin:

Oh please do tell us why you can't play a game comming out in like 6 months :confused:

Rommel
 Cassiel_Blaize
04-10-2002, 11:19 AM
As no-one seems to read the roleplaying forum (bodes well... :rolleyses: ), I thought I'd repost my prospective character bios here and see what others think...

Name: Taralin Shath
Race: Human
Height: 185cm
Place Of Birth: Yeere, Reytha
Character Type: Pilot
Allegiance: Imperial (though somewhat disenchanted)
Appearance: Tall and lean, pale-skinned, aquiline features, cold eyes. Always tidily-dressed (though not necessarily smart)
Bio: Born on the Imperial agri-world of Reytha, Taralin Shath grew up a loyal Imperial subject. Always having had itchy feet, he applied to the Imperial Academy as soon as possible, graduating second in his class as a fighter pilot. He was assigned to the Black Star Squadron, based on board the Victory-class Star Destroyer Faithful, where in his time he proved himself an excellent combat pilot, notching up an impressive tally of Rebel kills including six Z95s, one Y-wing and an assist on a Corellian corvette. As one of the sector’s top pilots, it was a given that on the construction of the Death Star he was selected to be a part of its fighter detachment.
Undergoing operational conversion training in the TIE Interceptor, Shath was one of the first pilots into combat during the Battle of Yavin. However, his fighter was damaged by an X-wing pilot who out-fought him, leaving him drifting in space. When the Death Star was destroyed, the blast wave pushed his craft out of Yavin’s gravity well, and would have left him stranded to die had he not been picked up by a passing merchantman under the command of the Bounty Hunter Randal Slade.
Disenchanted with the Empire that he felt had abandoned him and with a new respect for the ace rebel pilots that had bested the Imperial Navy’s finest, Taralin Shath began working with the Bounty Hunter until he could reach a neutral port. That neutral port happened to be Tatooine, where Shath and Slade parted company.
Taralin Shath is a very honourable man and a gifted pilot. Though he remains largely loyal to the Empire that has always served him well, he has begun to see the power and resolve of the Rebels, and now is beginning to believe that the Empires days are numbered. Though he has lost most of his Imperial equipment and assumes that he has been left for dead, he longs to work as a fighter pilot again, and is planning to return to the Academy to either be reassigned or retrained. He has heard rumours of new TIE prototypes that may soon reach production, and wants a crack at flying one.

Name: Khasiel Blaiz
Race: Zabrak
Height: 160cm
Place Of Birth: Unknown
Character Type: Jedi (she hopes)
Allegiance: Neutral
Appearance: Diminutive, introverted, lightly tattooed, dark-skinned.
Bio: Khasiel has been a wanderer all her life. Her parents crewed a transport named the Silent Wayfarer, trading cargo between any number of starports. Her life fell apart when she was 19- an Imperial patrol stopped the Wayfarer for a routine search whilst docked at Naboo, a search that discovered a stash of contraband. Her parents tried to escape Imperial custody, and were killed in the process. Khasiel only escaped by hiding in one of the ship’s crawlspaces until the troops dispersed.
Her father had always kept a stash of trinkets and antiques that could have been valuable, and these had been left untouched. Taking these and a compact blaster-pistol, Khasiel tried to sneak out of the dock. At the door she was stopped by a squad of Stormtroopers. Acting on instinct, she tried to explain herself away as a random passer-by. Amazingly, it worked.
It would turn out, as she vanished into Theed, that the stress of the moment had lit a spark within her, a spark of The Force. Over the next couple of years similar incidents occurred, until one day she was discovered by a man named Jamfu Dalei. Dalei turned out to be a Jedi Knight, and had sensed her ability. For a month the pair lived together, Khasiel earning a little money wherever she could while Dalei taught her some of basics of The Force. And then, one day, Khasiel awoke to find herself alone. The only sign of Dalei’s existence at all was a brief note, telling her to leave Naboo as soon as she could.
Though she is young, Khasiel Blaiz is anything but naпve. She is pragmatic, cautious and exceptionally careful, almost to the point of paranoia and especially now that she understands some of what she is. With the death of her parents she has no loyalties left, and considers herself completely alone. Though by her nature she is an enemy of the Empire, she remains staunchly neutral in the case of wider conflicts, and will try to blend in to any environment by toeing the party-line of the dominant group. Meanwhile she is trying to expand her knowledge of what she is, and hopefully build upon the powers she has.

Does that sound 'in-keeping' to you lot? And how feasible do they look for the game system?

-JH.
 Sounds Risky
04-10-2002, 9:31 PM
Originally posted by Rommel
Oh please do tell us why you can't play a game comming out in like 6 months :confused:

Because I can't play Jedi Outcast online at all. I know this is a big blow for the Galaxies community here, with 1/5 th of the community not able to play the game (Yes, I'm one fifth of the commuinty, because there's only five active members, tee hee!). God I hate my 28.8 connection.

P.S. This is all we can get until some legislation is passed so some company can get more money to put the proper hardware out here for DSL.
 Xirion
04-11-2002, 8:54 AM
roflmao 28.8?
i thought it was extinct
 Jan Gaarni
04-11-2002, 7:04 PM
What's a 28.8k modem? :D

Rommel, very good background story. Only one thing about it that comes to mind. Some contradiction.

The BlasTech E-11 was developed well before the Tie Interceptor went into production. :)
 Com Raven
04-12-2002, 10:09 AM
Stone age relicts...;)

seriously, I am sorry bro, that sucks...
 Wraith 8
04-15-2002, 4:45 AM
yeah ok... but the game isnt released until the end of this year.... you never know what may come...
 dayoshi
04-20-2002, 12:55 PM
Name:I'll think of that... Or just use the name generator when the game comes out!:p For now we'll just call him Bob.
Race:Human
Height:What's that?;)
Place of Birth:Coruscant
Character Type:Mercenary, or something like that
Allegiance:None(for now)
Appearence:Big, strong guy
Bio:Bob never belieaved that his parents died in an accident, and it didn't surprise him, when, at the age of 17, he found out that his parents were the rich founders of a powerful communications company. But he was surprised when, at the age of 21, he discovered that his parents weren't from a communications company, but were once important Rebel leaders. And they didn't die in a car crash, they were assassinated. But by who? Another Rebel leader, vying for power? The Galactic Empire, seeking to destroy the Rebel Allegiance? Or a bounty hunter, seeking a fortune off of his parents' deaths? Bob, doesn't know, but he is out to find out and avenge their deaths....
 MikeC
04-20-2002, 4:09 PM
I haven't worked out all the details yet, but what I really want is a wookiee wearing Mandalorian Armor. Why? Because the armor couldn't possibly fit. It would be great to see this set of armor walking down the street with huge patches of fur sticking out of all the joints. :p

Lately I've been pondering the idea of having a human imperial as a secondary character.
 Xirion
04-25-2002, 11:12 AM
hey keep fulling in this
its mandatory
 Com Raven
04-26-2002, 10:43 AM
Mike, you're sooo sick !!!:D
 BH87
04-28-2002, 2:48 AM
:guard: all i know is im gonna be a bounty hunter :P
 Com Raven
04-28-2002, 4:59 PM
and why do you have a crimson guard helmet depicted here ??

most suspicious...
 JR_Chrono
04-29-2002, 10:09 PM
All I know is the name.....nothing else. Jechron Dio. He will be human.
 Wraith 8
05-01-2002, 5:57 AM
well i make a charachter background once i played the game some more.. and have a last choice of name and stuff..
 CM_Third
05-01-2002, 10:08 AM
Most of you dont knwo me but...

Name: Thiris Rupsyd
Nick: CM_Third
Allignment: Neutral
Affiliation: Crimson Mercenaries

--------------------------------------

Background story:

Born on the Imperial throneworld of Coruscant, Thirris was the son of Trakk Rupsyd, an officer in the Imperial navy. Trakk was a special case in the Imperial navy, as he was an officer that had worked his way up from TIE pilot. Usually tie pilots died young, retired, or simply were unable to think ahead in complex plans an manouvers needed for the post of officer on a capital ship. Trakk aquired the position more by attrition however. The previous tactical officer had lost an unnaceptable amount of ties in a skirmish with some pirates while high Inquisitor Tyrus was aboard. Tyrus was one of the emperors many force able commanders, and he seemed to love the thrill of taking life. Tyrus answered directly to the Emperor alone, and had carte blanche in how he conducted his missions.

Tyrus silently approached Trakks predecessor, snapped his neck with a gesture, then told the rest of the crew that minor errors were unacceptable. Trakk was called to replace him more because of his availability than his skills, but he proved to be very capable at the job.

Trakk was very proud of his only son Thirris. Thrakk loved to fly, and Thirris had been around air speeders and various star ships his whole life, and it came as no suprise when he showed an aptitude for flying that allowed him to enter the Imperial navy training school at 14. His skills were better than classmates nearly twice his age, and he soon showed himself to be a better than average tactical mind. He graduated in just two years, in the top 2% of his class at age 16. When asked where he'd like to serve, he immediatley asked to be stationed aboard the same ship as his father. The request was denied, but it made the father proud of his son, and also showed him that his son felt the same way.

Thirris joined the 12th fighter squadron as a rookie. The 12th was special as it was an interceptor squadron, not a simple tie fighter squad. He was taught by some of the most elite pilots in the Empire, and his training continued to improve his skills until his 18th birthday when he expected a call from his father. The holocom came to life, showing a haggard and weary man that was his father. Thirris wondered what had happened in the few weeks he had not been in contact with his father. His father chose his words carefully (Doubtless the Imperials would monitor all communications from a naval ship) but he mentioned that High Inquisitor Tyrus wanted to see him in a few minutes, due to heavy losses of a small sortie, a similiar offence to his predecesor. Trakk said that he might be gone from contact for a while, and closed the connection.

Tyrus was awakened later that night by stormtroopers opening his quarters and roughly dragging him out of bed. He was propped up against a wall as High Inquisitor Tyrus stepped into his bed chamber.

High Inquisitor Tyrus was easily recognisable by the scar that ran from his blank eye to his chin. It was said in whispers that he had once failed the Emperor, and the Emperor had demanded that Tyrus sacrifice his own eye for the error. Looking at the man before him, all 190 cms of muscle and a cruel and twisted smile, Thirris could easily beleive the story.

officer Rupsyd- That's leutenant-(Thirris cut short his automatic answer as he realised that this was not the time to argue a minor point. True he had considered his promotion a few days ago to be a highlight of his life, he intended to make sure it was not the LAST higlight.)

Leutenant Rupsyd, we have reason to beleive that your father has..... fallen in with a certain crowd of undesirable elements withing the galaxy. He is missing and we fear he may have gone insane after his recent debacle which cost the Empire resources that could have been better spent elsewhere. We require you to help us in locating him, you don't mind helping us, do you? (despite the phrasing, Thirris knew this was no request.) Thirris: I do not know where my father is, last I heard, he was to report to you an hour after he commed me. Tyrus: He never came to my office. He left the ship in a hyperdrive capable interceptor, and has not been seen since. Thirris, we fear your father may have gone insane with guilt by betraying his beloved Emperor with his errors, and may be seeking the rebel leaders to assassinate them. We laud his courage, but fear that he could put himself and the fighter at risk. We need to find him immediatley to ensure he is..... safe. (Thirris knew that Tyrus was not telling him the truth. His father was an honourable man. Not an insane one. If he was leaving the Empire and seeking out Rebels, it would not be to assassinate them, and after a small amount of time with Tyrus himself, Thirris could easily see why his father had defected. Tyrus didn't know honour, justice or benevolence. He was power held aloft by cruelty and hate. Yet he was one of the most celebrated agents of the Empire, above all armed forces, answerable only to the Emperor. Thirris started to think his father may have sensed the same thing and fled of his own accord. To defect.) Thirris: I didn't know my father was under such stress. Please, let me help in the search for him. I'm sure I can make him see that our Emperor is grateful for his courage, but tht we need him in his service, not on his own missions. I can bring him back. Tyrus: No, that is not necessary, we have forces out searching for him already. We will be conatacting you some time very soon though, so don't be far away. (With that, Tyrus left the room and Thirris felt himself breathe a little easier.)

Thirris went about his business for 3 more months. He soon became the captain of his wing of fighters, now called 'Viper squadron' and formed them into a formidable unit. They weren't the best in the Empire, but they were not far enough behind that they were not noticed on all the world they visited. Pirate crews would often flee when they learned that the vipers were after them. Soon, he received a message from the Emperor himself that Thirris and the Vipers would be moved to the newly completed super stardestroyer 'Legendary'. The Legendary was one of only a few SSD's and meant that the Emperor had taken personal notice of Thirris' pilots and their abilities. It also meant that Thirris would see front line action against the Rebels. Thirris still wondered about his father, but he wasn't sure if he hadn't heard from him due to his father defecting and becoming a rebel, or if the rebels really were the moralless killers that his training said they were, and had killed him in cold blood.

His questions were answered sooner than he had expected. The Legendary was used in an attack on a rebel stronghold on Selonia. His squad deployed and sought out targets in the fray that consisted of mostly small, but heavily armed freighters and a hollowed out asteroid that served as the main base. The vipers handled themselves well in the first few minutes of the invasion, but the pirates numbered in the hundreds, with more streaming out of the base. It seemed that someone had miscalculated the number of pirate ships.

The comm was alive with chatter on the open band. Threats, warnings, screams and shouts of triumph, but one sound cut through all that and made it's way straight into Thirris' stomach, causing his insides to go colder than the frozen wastes of hoth itself. Voice: Is that the Vipers out there. We surrender. We are powering down our weapons. (This was not an unusual response to having the Vipers show up, but what was unusual was the voice that had said the words...) Thirris: Pilot, sate your name and ship. Voice: My name is Trakk Sunside, my ship is Pride of Thirris. (It WAS him. Instantly Thirris realised that the voice was that of his father. He had obviously changed his name because of his son. Being captured by Imperials he would be just another prisoner, but being an ex Imperial and father to a current fighter captain would make him a liability to himself and Thirris.)

Thirris: Dad...? Trakk: Thirris? Is that you? I had never dared to hope you were still alive- Tactic officer: Viper one, you are supposed to be vaping these bandits, not conversing with them. We are accepting no surrenders, blast him into vacuum. (Thirris knew it was his father, but there was little he could do. A thought started to form in his mind. There must be a way. He had to try.) Thirris: Viper squad and all squadrons, switch to private channel delta (Thirris always had all squadrons under his command have three or four back up channels of communication in case of jamming. Command units and other squads wouldn't have the encryption or even channel of the frequency, but they would find out soon. Still the delay gave Thirris at least 10 minutes. Thirris: Good job everyone. This training excersise has gone well. orders are now to simulate enemy jamming. We can now only use this frequency. This is a live fire test, so don't get complacent. We are now going to simulate the Legendary being destroyed, and try to make it to Selonia before the pirates can hunt us. We have speed advantage, so it's just a flat run. Good luck to all of you. (Thirris knew that the run command would cause the fighters to be well away from the rebel base by the time that the encryption had been broken, but he hoped that it would give his father enough time to escape. Thirris: Pilot of Pride of Thirris. Switch to comm chanel and encryption agro 1 (Agro 1 was the channel that Thirris and his father had used when his father was teaching Thirris to fly single seater air speeders or star fighters. He had kept the code in case he was called to help search for his father. His search was now over. Trakk: Thirris, what's happening? Thirris: Dad, I've got them to think it's an excercise. Quick, jump to lightspeed. They'll be back soon. Trakk. We have a small freighter called the opal regret near you that could hold your Tie. get aboard and join us. (Thirris then knew for sure that his father had willingly become a rebel. He decided to do as his father asked. He had just made it into a parking position inside the large freighter when he felt the surge of power to the engines, indicating they had reached lightspeed. the feeling was short lived however, as he was lurched out of lightspeed by a massive malfunction of the hyperdrive. He immediately released the docking clamps and took off, searching the outside of the ship, just as he crossed the bridge, he saw flares and fire ripping across the centre line of the ship. The ship was too old to be in top condition, and taking on a SSD had obvioulsy been too much for it. This left Thirris alone and in a starfighter that had hyperdrive fitted, but no destination to go to, and no one who would help him. The rebles would kill any tie, the Imperials would have found out about his betrayal by now and would have issued a kill on sight warning.

Thiris found his way to the Combaii system where he slipped through unnoticed and went to a city on the Desert world. There he overheard some one called Gib Slater, saying he was recruiting for his mercenary squad. Thirris approached Gib in full Imperial uniform and Gib turned around with a blaster and pointed it at his head. Thirris explained himself and after many hours of interrogation Slater agreed to let him join. When he was an initiate he even outflew Gib in a 1 on 1 simulator. He went up 3 ranks in his first month of flying with Guardian Battl Group although what happened with him and the imperials he still decided to do missions for them because they pay good money, so far he has done 2 Recon missions... His adventures have only begun in the Crimson Mercenaries.
-----------------------------------------------

*breaths*
 Darth Maxx
05-16-2002, 2:02 PM
Name: Slizz Texaro
Race: Trandoshan
Height: 1m95
Place Of Birth: N/A
Character Type: Badass Bounty Hunter
Allegiance: The Associates ;)

Name: Maxx
Race: Human
Height: 1m75-80
Place Of Birth: Coreilla
Character Type: Friendly, but don't disturb him while testing his new security laser droid.
Allegiance: The Associates ;)
 Crazy_dog no.3
05-16-2002, 2:42 PM
U can have up 2 5 characters. I will have 3 characters

Name: ?????
Race: Mon Cal
Hieght:????
Birth: Mon Calamari

name:?????
Race: Wookiee
Height:?????
Birth: Kashyyyk
Occuptaion: I won't have an occupation as such. Just travel around, explore, occasionally kill some Imps or Transdoshans and blow Imp bases/town to smithereens.

My other character will be a very buetiful Rebel Twi'leck.:D
 MikeC
05-16-2002, 3:55 PM
Originally posted by Crazy_dog no.3
U can have up 2 5 characters.

Where did you hear that? I'll grant I don't hang out on the sony forums as much as I used to, but I haven't seen any word from the Dev's on just how many characters we can have. Can you post a link please?
 Gaalgoth
05-16-2002, 8:59 PM
Name : Varan Korel (pronounced Vaar-un Core-el)
Species : Zabrak
Profession : Bounty Hunter
Background : Native to Corellia, Varan grew up on the streets. He lived with his father, but his father was seldom home. Varan practically raised himself, surviving however he could. He had a bad reputation, but not many people were willing to mess with him. Whether they were scared of him or just felt him unworth their time, Varan never knew. He didn't really care. Nothing interested him and he had no interest in what happened to him. While in a bar one night, Varan was drinking a Corellian ale when someone bumped into him from behind. Varan dropped his ale and turned to see who it was, but didn't recognize him. The man was in a strange sort of green armor. Varan told him to buy him a new round, but the man just ignored him. When Varan pushed the armored man, the man reached to pull a blaster but Varan was too fast. Catching the barrel with one hand and the man's throat with the other, Varan slammed him first into a wall and then into the bar. The man dropped his blaster Varan caught it in mid air. He pointed it at the man's helmeted face and heard him laugh. "You've got style kid. My name is Boba Fett. Before you shoot though, look down." Varan did, and saw that Boba had another blaster pressed against his chest. As he looked, Boba swung the barrel up and hit him hard in the forehead, sending Varan flying backwards and unconscious. When he came too he was on the Slave 1. Boba sold him to a man on Tatooine, but it wasn't long before Varan escaped. He vowed to hunt Boba down and gain his revenge.
 Lord Helmet
05-16-2002, 10:53 PM
Name: Zaravik Keznlik
Age 26
Species Zabrak
Gender Male
Description Tall with black and white tatooes no hair
Occupation Jedi/Not righteous/Loner
LightSaber 2 duel bladed sabers. One side of each is red, the other is green.

Born on corellia after the death star was destroyed. Since the deathstar blew up their mighty homeworld he had to live ona world of beauty and extreme violence with some of the best smugglers/bounty hunters of the known galaxy. After the many devasations the imperials have caused to everyone, Zavarik has always had a passion to destroy the empire. The Zabrak being a proud and honorable race were ashamed that such a Zabrak Sharin could go to such evil as being the emperors first man. vowing to destroy the empire for making such shameful actions be centered on Zabraks ,Zavarik has vowed to destroy every imperial including the emperor by his lightsaber.
 Crazy_dog no.3
05-18-2002, 6:46 PM
In don't remeber, but somewhere it said u can have 5 characters.:confused:
 Cmdr_Ke3n
05-18-2002, 9:30 PM
Name:I'll come up with one later
Species:Trandoshan
Description:2.4 meters tall, musclar
Affiliation:Rebel Alliance sympathizer
Lightsaber:Green blade, very intricate hand, with spikes

Born on Trando, he was left on the streets from a very young age. He lived out his childhood knowing there was something special and different about him. At about 5, he was found by a Jedi, Tesh Upot, who brought him to Coruscant and brought him before the Jedi Council. Tesh was allowed to take him on as his Padawan and Tesh taught him until he was 20. For the next 10 years, he has been searching wanted men, women, etc. for the Republic. Thanks to his ability to keep a low profile and Jedi senses, he made a name for himself. After those ten years, he went on to work with the Jedi Council, and settled many Trando-Kashyyk disputes. He was a great warrior during the Clone Wars and created many new tactics. After the Clone wars, he was driven into hiding by Darth Vader and Emporer Palpatine. He masked his Jedi abilities and hid himself on Trando. He is simply waiting for the time to come out of hididng and strike back against the Empire.
 MikeC
05-18-2002, 10:34 PM
Cmdr_Ke3n, you might need to modify that background a little bit.

1. It sounds like he was 30 before the start of the clone wars. By the start of SW Galaxies he might need to be a little older than 58.

2. You will probably not get to be a Jedi. Sorry, but the odds are highly against you.
 MikeC
05-18-2002, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Crazy_dog no.3
In don't remeber, but somewhere it said u can have 5 characters.:confused:
I think you must have seen that number being bantered about in discussions by the community or in rumors. I don't think the Dev's have posted an official number yet.
 Gaalgoth
05-18-2002, 10:37 PM
Yeah, and from the looks of it even if you do become a jedi you won't be able to be a jedi and a bounty hunter. Cool as that would be, the skill points most likely won't be able to spread enough to make you good in both professions. I'm down with bounty hunters though =)
 Saiyan22
05-19-2002, 1:15 AM
if you become a jedi...team up with a bounty hunter friend and split the bounty ;)
that would make a good 1 2 punch combo ;) :fett: :vader:
 Cmdr_Ke3n
05-19-2002, 12:55 PM
Fine then, I'll just be a Yuuzhan Vong and come kick all your butts!
 Darth Maxx
05-20-2002, 11:56 AM
hmmm, sounds like another lightsabre on the pile :p
 sinner
05-20-2002, 5:46 PM
So far I only have a name: Dax Orin. Was thinking of going the Jedi route probably.
 MikeC
05-20-2002, 5:49 PM
Originally posted by sinner
So far I only have a name: Dax Orin. Was thinking of going the Jedi route probably.
You need to change probably to hopefully. The odds are highly against your becoming a Jedi. You should probably have another career in mind (at the very least you will have to start out doing something else).
 Wraith 8
05-21-2002, 7:15 AM
well like i said before

hopefully: Garik Loran
most likely: Corzip Dinn
 Wraith 8
05-21-2002, 12:20 PM
ok... im gonna make this up as i go ok?
oh and Jan Gaarni? im gonna use something from your bio :D
namely:

Posted by Jan Gaarni
Ories managed to escape before he was sent to his cell, aided by an anonymous helper. He would not say his name, nor did he reveal his face, and to this day they do not know who it was. All he told them was that he knew that Ories was innocent. He helped Jans parents to relocate to Commenor, where he gave them a new set of ID's, a place to stay outside one of the more quiet cities on the planet, some money to get started and some piece of evidence that could indicate his innocent.

Name: Corzip Dinn
Species: Human
Homeplanet: Naboo
Description: Tall human with brown hair blue eyes. A scar from his left chin to the top right, above his eye.
Bio:
Corzip was born on Naboo. His mother, Lara Dinn was also born on Naboo, but his father,Copaq Dinn was born on Corellia. His father was Trader and smuggler. He travelled the Universe from one place to another. After some political trouble upon Corellia and aiding some people to get off of Corellia he left the planet. He moved to the peace loving planet Alderaan, but Business was slow there for the trader. he moved again, but this time to Naboo. he met Lara Bibbel. she was a rich girl that had invested a lot of money in the local trade space port. they got married and about 20 BTBOY* they got a child. They named him Corzip Dinn. The boy grew up in a rich envirment, but sometimes was taken with his dad to customers in the galaxy. Corzip got facinated by trading and flying ships. when he was 15 he enlisted himself in the Nubian fighter core. he got his training very easaly and only 1 year later he was in his very own Naboo N-1 Starfighter.
When he was 17 he got in a fight with a Trandosian over somethings he traded on the market. there was a shot fired and it grazed Corzips face. it scarred him for life. the trandosian was arrested.
When Corzip was 18 years old his father and mother visited some relatives on Corellia and they were ambushed by a bunch of pirates just when they came out of hyperspace. the CorSec. force was too late to arive. The Muurian Transport they were in got destroyed by 6 UGLIES and their cargo stolen. Corzip was destroyed by this. but his family name and wealth he still had. He left the fighter core, but the Naboo fighter core would welcome him back any time. He started his own Transport and trade company. He has a headquarter on Naboo, but is also planning on starting a trade route between Naboo and Corellia cause that is where some family lives.

And here begins the Star Wars Galaxy Saga.
(btw, imlistening to Star Wars music as im writing this and it is giving me goosebumbs :D)

*Before The Battle Of Yavin
Page: 1 of 1