Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

JKII TPMTC You Say?

Page: 1 of 1
 theprofessional
03-29-2002, 9:07 PM
I believe it is possible. So don't give up your hopes! Because I am thinking of starting this TC up. The site is underconstruction so don't worry! I'll be looking for staff members soon. So stay on the look out for Star Wars: Episode I: The Phantom Menace Total Conversion!! Would anyone like it if this TC got off the ground? Anyway, stay tuned for more!!

-the professional
 theprofessional
03-29-2002, 9:36 PM
Well, if anyone is interested... I don't really know if I am going to do this or not. If I am not going to do this, I'll most likely just do what i do best..... models/skinning/textures. :) Anyway, I am still thinking about it.

-the professional
 UniKorn
03-31-2002, 6:48 AM
We are still looking for an EXPERIENCED texturer at Wired Lamp Studios. If you are interested, let me know.

Regards,

UniKorn,
Mapper 4 WiredLampStudios
http://www.wiredlampstudios.com)
 theprofessional
03-31-2002, 7:36 PM
Thanks UniKorn. If I decide not to do this TPMTC for JKII, I'll let ya know if I want to join Wired Lamp Studios.

-the professional
Page: 1 of 1