Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Seek and Destroy missions-My level based series

Page: 1 of 1
 Jedi Jester
11-19-2001, 11:27 AM
Hey all. No that I figured out how the triggers work, I figured I'd let you in on my proposed series. Basically it's a multiplayer series (but it can be played single player) that has four civs (each with a hero unit) hunting one specific hero unit of the fifth civ. The fifth team can be computer contolled or player controlled for an extra challenge. The catch is when the hero unit on the fith civ dies, the map is won. I just finished the tiny backstory on the first lvl so now lvl 1 is completed. Guess who the first hunted one is? As the story goes, Jar Jar has been branded a traior and now the Trade Fed, Empire, Rebels and Naboo are all after him. In later scenarios I might have 2 civs guard and 2 civs try to destroy the fifth civ. Let me know what you think.
 Gungan_Reble
11-19-2001, 11:56 AM
Jedi

I think it sounds very good anyone takeing time out to do,
SCN's, campaigns,or anything to further the enjoyment
of others with the game deserves a big pat on the back
and a big thank you in my book very well done ;)
Page: 1 of 1