Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Corrupted Player models

Page: 1 of 1
 DarkFever
03-29-2002, 12:35 PM
The game works fine ecept for the player models. You don't see the legs move, the models just slide over the map. It's very annoying. I have a tnt 2 m64, does anyone know how to solve this ?
 Chads
03-31-2002, 11:39 AM
ok, it's a TNT2 M64 problem, I have the same card and this exact situation occurs.

The vertices on the models stretch completely, into a weird triangle like shape. Then dart around the screen.

On the intro I can even see the models, they just aren't there.

Somtimes the models disapear...somtimes they are perfect (but only about a 1/10 chance, and I have to stand still, if I move they bork agaion) somtimes they are just weird shapes.

AHGA.

(700mhz, 256mb, TNT2 m64, XP)
 [iis]Hitman
04-01-2002, 10:15 AM
Ok, I have the same problem (Geforce 1). The game was playable, until now: I just got the Lightsaber and can only see Kyle's feet! I can't even see his body or the lightsaber (or in which direction I'm throwing it)

Is there a fix for this?
 [iis]Hitman
04-01-2002, 10:52 AM
It's even worse than I thought: When loading a game I see Kyle correctly in 3th person with light saber. I can slash and throw the saber, but the moment I look around, the player model gets corrupted, dissappears except his feet which are now black and I can't even throw the lightsaber! So now I'm completely stuck because you have to throw your saber around to leave this training level!

I've never, ever, had so many graphic problems with these games. Is the game tested or what? I'm really pissed off now, because I could play MOH, RTCW and Q3 without _any_ problems!
Page: 1 of 1