Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

How do i change my little namey thing???

Page: 1 of 1
 madperm
08-17-2001, 6:24 PM
My namey thing right now is bantha fodder, how do i become one of the other ones???:confused:
 Kvan
08-17-2001, 6:25 PM
Originally posted by madperm
My namey thing right now is bantha fodder, how do i become one of the other ones???:confused:
Every 50 posts you gain a new rank :)
 Boba Rhett
08-17-2001, 7:59 PM
Hi madperm. Welcome to the gb boards. Your rank will change every 50 posts until you reach 1000. When you get to that, you can come up with your own rank.

*hands madperm a giftbasket*
 Young David
08-17-2001, 8:09 PM
Originally posted by Boba Rhett

*hands madperm a giftbasket*

You still ow me a gift-basket..

madperm .. I recommend to go the post whatever comes up to your mind game ... easy way of making lotsa posts ...

if that way is too low for you you could help making the story in another thread ...

or If you want to crank up your post the academic way, go to tell you I will
 Tie Guy
08-17-2001, 9:12 PM
Hey madperm, welcome. And fodder is actually food, not dung. Doesn't that make you feel better? :D

Anyways, we don't tolerate spammers here, so don't do it, or Leon will bust ya.

Hey Rhett, i never got one here or at JK.net. Oh well, i guess that's what you get when your part of the welcoming committee. :D
 Kvan
08-17-2001, 9:16 PM
Originally posted by Tie Guy
Hey madperm, welcome. And fodder is actually food, not dung. Doesn't that make you feel better? :D

Anyways, we don't tolerate spammers here, so don't do it, or Leon will bust ya.

Hey Rhett, i never got one here or at JK.net. Oh well, i guess that's what you get when your part of the welcoming committee. :D
Umm, Tie fodder is poop or dung!
But Leon hasn't been around so..:D
 Tie Guy
08-17-2001, 9:29 PM
Originally posted by Kvan

Umm, Tie fodder is poop or dung!
But Leon hasn't been around so..:D

BUZZZZ....WRONG. Fooder is food, i garuntee it, you can look it up if you want. www.dictionary.com)
 Kvan
08-17-2001, 9:37 PM

BUZZZZ....WRONG. Fooder is food, i garuntee it, you can look it up if you want. www.dictionary.com)
DARN IT!! Your right! :mad:
BTW It's guarantee not garuntee (that made me feel better ;) )
 Boba Rhett
08-17-2001, 10:17 PM
I'm a busy man. :D I'm just going to place a big pile of giftbaskets in the middle of this post and if you haven't yet recieved one just come in and get one.

@Kvan: I don't think Leon's going to be around until the end of this weekend.
 Geogwe
08-17-2001, 10:28 PM
I like cheesecake too!wait....wrong topic...ummm........Hi......*whats his name?).........*Oh thats it*........Mr.T!.........*wait thats the A-Team.....Hi Al gore...*do'h* ........*say something!* Beef Jerky is made from beef! *Good going*.......*wait there it is!*Hi Madperm!....*let's go have some cheesecake!*............*goe's to cheesecake store*....... Do you have any cholclate chip Cheesecake?Were all out!Do you have any rasberry cheesecake?Were all out! Do you have any chesecake with rum inserted into it?Were all out! Do you have any normall cheesecake?!?!?No were all out!!Then what do you have?Here's a box of crazed weasles.I'll take that. So he hands me the box and I open it and the Weasles start chewing me and I'm like Help Help so a mob comes by and swhoot the Weasles off my face and as lucak would have it,Thats when I run into a $20 bill and I pick it up and go buy a rabbit and name it scrufy the Bunny Pirate .*you were supossed to buy Cheese cake with that money!* DO'H!

umm.......sorry.
 Tie Guy
08-17-2001, 10:32 PM
umm.....ok. Please stop doing that. If you have something intelligent to say, by all means, say it. But don't post that crap anymore.
 Boba Rhett
08-17-2001, 11:35 PM
Woah. Geogwe, Please don't do that. We would like to remain at least a little on topic here. Thanks in advance. :)
 Young David
08-18-2001, 3:54 AM
Originally posted by Boba Rhett
@Kvan: I don't think Leon's going to be around until the end of this weekend.

Does that mean he is @ dutchstock? (like fergie likes to call it ...)
 Kvan
08-18-2001, 12:21 PM
umm.....ok. Please stop doing that. If you have something intelligent to say, by all means, say it. But don't post that crap anymore.
So by taking your own advice, when are you going to stop spamming Tie? ;)
YD, I think he probably is at the Festival. He hasn't replyed to his email..
 Tie Guy
08-18-2001, 1:36 PM
Shut up Kvan. :D

Anyway, what festival do you mean?
 Kvan
08-18-2001, 2:41 PM
Shut up Kvan.

Anyway, what festival do you mean?
Tie you had better have just forgotten to put a smiley on the end of "Shut up Kvan" or we are going to have problems! :mad:
There is a festival going on in the Netherlands, its a music fesitval.
 madperm
08-18-2001, 5:02 PM
hopefully i can get well past the fodder stage...

And thanks Tie Guy, knowning fodder was food has made me feel alot better :rolleyes:

anyways, Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Cheers, Madperm
 Boba Rhett
08-18-2001, 6:31 PM
It may be food but I bet it tastes like crap. :D
 Darth_Rommel
08-18-2001, 6:33 PM
Why would bantha's eat it then? ;)
 Boba Rhett
08-18-2001, 6:41 PM
What can I say, inbreeding makes animals stupid. :D
 Tie Guy
08-18-2001, 7:17 PM
fodder is usually hay or straw
 darthfergie
08-18-2001, 7:19 PM
what a lovely topic we have here...Fodder:rolleyes:

TIE Guy, did you know that off the top of your head???
 Mitth'raw'nuruodo
08-18-2001, 7:25 PM
I think that when everyone says "bantha poodoo" it means crap, but they could put that in SW so they just put fodder. I mean do you really think someone like Sebulba would say "FODDER!" after Anakin destroyed his pod? NO. He wouldn't. You may all stand corrected now. :)
 Tie Guy
08-18-2001, 7:29 PM
whhy would you say, "You are bantha dung"? You would say "You're bantha fodder." Meaning, you're gonna get beaten. It's not really an insult, its like a threat or saying that they will loose.

After all that, it could be a translational error :D
Page: 1 of 1