Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Stuck in ns_hideout

Page: 1 of 1
 Rendar
03-29-2002, 2:59 AM
http://personal.palouse.net/ferens/nshideout1.jpg)

This is right by the large garbage-compacting room. I just keep going in circles all over the place...
 Chanke4252
03-29-2002, 3:25 AM
ME TOO!!! Anyone care to explain where we're supposed to go. I just want to get out of NS, everyone uses weaopns you cant block, what a cheap shot.
 Rendar
03-29-2002, 3:54 AM
Punt.

I even checked out the place where you mess around with the cart...but that just sent me back to the main garbage room.
 ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-29-2002, 3:54 AM
Not knowing what you have and have not been able to do so far, I cannot help you much. I presume you came across the cart that you can pull, correct? Now try to get to the other side of it. It's not hard to find, just explore. Also, if you don't have the crosshair force hints on, turn them on (look in the menu)
 Rendar
03-29-2002, 4:10 AM
OK...I got to the other side...now what?
 Rendar
03-29-2002, 4:52 AM
http://personal.palouse.net/ferens/nshideout2.jpg)

Here is my current situation.
 Darksider
03-29-2002, 8:39 AM
erm, how did you get to the other side?
i pulled the nearest cart to me, looked through the crack and pulled the other one too then started pushing the first one, large slamming noises but no perceptible effect , cant push the first one , cant go through the door on the right , argghh

in the box/void room i pushed one of the crates into the void? but i think thats because you are meant to box-hop to there and pull it off so you can jump up and take the ramp around to the gangway - i just jumped up the boxes a halfstep below the gangway from the entrance doorway ;)
 Darksider
03-29-2002, 8:49 AM
went back to the main garbage room, the door with the rails running under it (thought thats where i was meant to go , looked the right direction) wouldnt open ARRRGGHH
 Matmulder
03-29-2002, 9:59 AM
Stuck in the same place :(

All I've done so far is jumped through the crusher, run all the way around and pulled the cart.

I've been all the way back round, and got to the OTHER end of the carts, where you try to push it and it just bouces back.

There seems to be a cart inbetween these too, and I can't get to it! Been running around for hours now!
 Favre[RAVEN]
03-29-2002, 11:50 AM
Okay I think I understand the confusion, I'll try and not give away too much.

Once you've gotten through the crusher, and through the bottomless crate room and to the mine cart. You can go no further from here. To get to the second mine cart you must go back into the main hall and find your way to the second mine cart from there from there. Hope that helps.
 Rendar
03-29-2002, 12:40 PM
W00t, finished the game now.

Thanks for the help. :)
Page: 1 of 1