Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

End of Level 4 (Can't get Out)

Page: 1 of 1
 Alamei
03-29-2002, 2:35 AM
I'm stuck right at what I believe is the end of level 4. I'm in the room with all the tie-fighters after making the base commander open the blast door and such. My mission objectives say I should get to the surface, but I have no idea how to. I'm sure it's something obvious, but I've tried everything I can think of.
I get the feeling that the big doors in the main hangar should have opened, but didn't. Any help would be much appreciated.
 ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-29-2002, 3:47 AM
Originally posted by Alamei
I'm stuck right at what I believe is the end of level 4. I'm in the room with all the tie-fighters after making the base commander open the blast door and such. My mission objectives say I should get to the surface, but I have no idea how to. I'm sure it's something obvious, but I've tried everything I can think of.
I get the feeling that the big doors in the main hangar should have opened, but didn't. Any help would be much appreciated.

The thing is you're actually above the surface right now. From the room that you brought the commander to, continue down to the TIE pilot prep room (with all the hanging suits). You can find an exit somewhere in there...
 Unrealism
03-29-2002, 3:55 PM
Where do you find the base commander?
 Lord Zen
03-29-2002, 4:40 PM
i cant find him either and...where can i find him..and also im in some small tunnel with 3 other tunnels and i cant get any of them opened..wat do i do any ideas?
 Unrealism
03-29-2002, 4:53 PM
:( help.
 squirrel1
03-29-2002, 5:02 PM
Page: 1 of 1