Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

JO and Logitech dual optical mouse?

Page: 1 of 1
 Jorusall
03-28-2002, 11:58 PM
JO won't detect the mousewheel as anything but a button, and it will use the same buttonnumber for the button on the side, which means 1 wasted button :( Anyone have this problem? I need my force scroll and my extra button! :)
 Valdarious
03-29-2002, 2:53 AM
This was a problem with Q3A in general I believe, my roommate had this problem with Q3 and his Logitech mouse. I wasnt fixed till one of the latest patches for it. It might be the case that Raven has to make a patch for this to work unless they know another way.
 gro
04-02-2002, 2:56 AM
Mine works fine, I installed the latest software and also changed the windows behaviour of the wheel button to something else (By default it starts a web browser, very annoying in JK2)
It only took about 5 minutes to get working properly, I think you have to use the default windows scroll method as well.
 gro
04-05-2002, 1:36 AM
Well until one of the sensors failed a week afterbuying the bloody thing
Page: 1 of 1