Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Acrobatic moves?

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Garret
03-28-2002, 8:03 PM
Can anyone tell me how to do the acrobatic rolls and walk on walls? Ive scanned through the manual a few times and cant seem to find it. Any help is greatly appreciated!
 Darth Garret
03-28-2002, 10:33 PM
No one knows? I saw them both in the video clips and ive seen people rolling around.
 Necro
03-28-2002, 11:08 PM
to roll u run (or land) and duck.

to wall walk, strafe while next to a wall, move forward (while strafing towards wall) and jump
to do a flip off a wall
run towards the wall when you'r in contact with it, like a bit up, and jump
 Jakobud
03-29-2002, 4:28 AM
Also I figured out a copy of other moves:

1. Run straight at a wall and continue running into it. Pressing the jump button will make you do a backflip off the wall.

2. Similarly, stand next to a wall, not facing it, but facing perpidicular (sp?) to it. So for example, lets say you have a wall to your left. Pressing left strafe and then hitting jump will make your guy do a sideways flip off the wall. Same sort of thing if you are facing the opposite direction.

3. Running up a wall (!!!). This one is cool and took me a while to figure out how to do. Face perp. to a wall (like in #2 above). Lets say again that the wall is to your left. Run straight (parallel to the wall) and also hold the left strafe button, so you are running in a diagonal way, but you are already butting up against the wall, so you end up running straight. Now press the jump button. You guy will start running sideways up the wall. Very cool!

Jakobud
 Dark Cloak
03-29-2002, 7:39 AM
I tried a few of these in multiplayer...but they don't seem to work there. :(
 Makkoan
03-29-2002, 10:54 AM
Guys......READ THE README OR THE MANUAL!!!!
Page: 1 of 1