Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Stuck on DoomGiver shield generator

Page: 1 of 1
 gyb
03-28-2002, 8:44 AM
I have reached the circular room with a walkway around the outside and the two tier room in the centre seperated by an abyss with pipes running to it. I have cleared the corridor that runs around the outside of the room and got the supply key from the officer in the centre of the two tiered room and pressed the button in the room that overlooks the circular room, but I don't know what to do now. Can someone please help me?

gyb
 joemoeflo
03-28-2002, 4:21 PM
now jump onto the pipe that leads to the door to the thing in the middle and open the door.
 wh|stler
03-28-2002, 4:44 PM
Sorry unsure where you are exactly. If actually in the room with the shield generator, you need to destroy the 'force field beams' around the outside of the room. They have a little red thing just above them that you can destroy to expose the beams, then destroy them.

-) wh|stler
 GoleX
03-28-2002, 8:21 PM
Originally posted by gyb
I have reached the circular room with a walkway around the outside and the two tier room in the centre seperated by an abyss with pipes running to it. I have cleared the corridor that runs around the outside of the room and got the supply key from the officer in the centre of the two tiered room and pressed the button in the room that overlooks the circular room, but I don't know what to do now. Can someone please help me?

gyb

You should have got a security key from the officer in the two-tiered center area (which you get to by extending the pipe out).

Once you have the key, head back to the circular corridor.. go in the second from left entrance to the corridor (think thats it) and there should be a door on your right, walk in and there should be an enclosed area in that same room which you open with the key... hit the switch and you should be able to take it from there.

-G
 Arnfinn
03-29-2002, 1:04 PM
im stuck right after that. in the 3 leveled room were the droids in force field in room on one side and what looks like suppley rooms on the other. in the top most supply room i can see into another room but i havent figured out how to get there.
 RxJunkie
03-30-2002, 12:37 AM
*bump* I'm stuck at this same exact point! ARGH!
 prime.8
03-30-2002, 4:03 AM
Throw your lightsaber through the glass :)
Page: 1 of 1