Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

How to pass the room with radiation??

Page: 1 of 1
 Justigador
03-28-2002, 5:26 AM
Im stuckkkkk in the room with green radiation,i use the small robot but i only can walk around the room and get into a tunnel but i cant make another thing with it,if some1 can help...
 SaberPro
03-28-2002, 6:05 AM
Heh. Here's how:

Control the remote mouse
Get him through the electric tunnel
Go downstairs where a bunch of weird stuff are
There is a button (mouse-height), turn it down
NO RADIATION :)
 Justigador
03-28-2002, 12:21 PM
Thx dude ;)),but im stuck again finding the %!ยท% boss for scapee with the prisioners..if you have any clue ;)))
 antaren
03-28-2002, 12:37 PM
find one of the lifts in the tie fighter hanger. go through the room on the upper level and find your way through the vents until you get to the long drop with the fan at the bottom. make sure you turned on the fan at the control room (before the battle in the hanger) or else your going to be one flat jedi.
 littleboynb
03-28-2002, 3:22 PM
where did u get the robot mouse? i am stuck on the radiation area too...
 wh|stler
03-28-2002, 3:27 PM
You guys are talking about level two, right?

If so, in the radiation room there are a couple of dead guys, one happens to be an officer (closest to the door). You need to make a mad dash for him (until you get the security key) then run back out. You should only get hit with radiation once. Once you have the key on the opposite side of the room you're in now there's a place to use your key, and ultimately control the droid.

Good luck,

-) wh|stler
 Dysprosium
03-28-2002, 5:26 PM
Hmm, someone must have entered this room before! I can't find any security key. There are two people lying on the ground and none of them seems to have a key. Any ideas?
 ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-28-2002, 5:28 PM
Originally posted by Dysprosium
Hmm, someone must have entered this room before! I can't find any security key. There are two people lying on the ground and none of them seems to have a key. Any ideas?

The one closest to the door has the key - look on his sleeve. If he doesn't have it, you already picked it up - check your inventory.
 Lord Zen
03-28-2002, 7:17 PM
im in the smae place but i got the key and all but when im controling the driod the lil door 2 enter the radiation wont open.. any ideas on wat 2 do???
 ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-28-2002, 7:57 PM
Originally posted by Lord Zen
im in the smae place but i got the key and all but when im controling the driod the lil door 2 enter the radiation wont open.. any ideas on wat 2 do???

Do you see the little control panel next to the little door? :)
 Lord Zen
03-28-2002, 8:22 PM
Originally posted by ChangKhan[RAVEN]

Do you see the little control panel next to the little door? :)

yea i tired puttin a key there or something wat do i do hit it wit the driod??? ima try in rite now just in case..
 Lord Zen
03-28-2002, 9:33 PM
plzz some1 help me plz!!
 richardrigby
05-05-2002, 9:23 AM
Please Help!

cannot open the control panel to use the droid in the radiation room.

i have a 'supply key' in my inventory, but this does not seem to open the glass door.

the imperial guy nearest the door who is supposed to have the key still appears to have something on his upper sleave, but when i walk over him i do not pick anything up!

how do i get the key off him?
Page: 1 of 1