Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help with artus-detention level

Page: 1 of 1
 an62085
03-28-2002, 3:50 AM
ok,i dont know if anyone has anwsered this question before and if somebody has can somebody link me to that fourm.Ok im at the part were i have to find the commander and convince him to open the hanger doors or some kind of doors,were is he and how do i get to him?-thanks
 ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-28-2002, 3:53 AM
Hmm, I kind of need to know where you are in the level... what was the last thing you were able to do?
 an62085
03-28-2002, 3:59 AM
im in the hanger with all the tie fighters,i know were the fan is and how you can float down but i still cant get into the doors were the commander is.i went all though the pipes and i didt see any buttons so i can unlock those doors
 ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-28-2002, 4:24 AM
Hmm, okay, so you went down the fan and through the mine monster tunnels and came out in the other part of the base? There are a few rooms around there and a way to get back to the TIE fighter bay. Don't go back there, what you need to do now is all in this area you just came out of the tunnels into... look around for some panels and switches, use all of them... eventually, you will hit one that unlocks the door to the commander's office (the door will have red highlights until you unlock it, then it will be green)... good luck!
 woka
03-28-2002, 8:51 AM
Im stuck, how the hell do you float down?
 Hoowl
03-28-2002, 10:31 AM
You need to have turned the fan on in the room where you opened all the prisoners cells by pressing the swtich.
Page: 1 of 1