Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

To those having a hard time getting Lando to the 'Lady Luck'

Page: 1 of 1
 wh|stler
03-28-2002, 3:23 AM
I'm not sure why, but the game lets you get to the fuel pumps and everything, even though you've missed a step.

Remember the dark room back where you left Lando? You need to go through there. Here are the steps:

1) Save Game (so that you can reload if you mess up and run out of nightvision batteries)
2) Open the door and head through two pillars to your right.
3) Find the pillar that's smaller than all the others and jump on it. Hop down the other side.
4) Make your way down a small hallway, through a vent sized hole in the wall.
5) Find the door on the other side of the hole.

This puts you with some bad company and a bunch of large, scattered boxes. You should recognize the terrain, it's on the other side of the big gap going down this level.

6) Proceed down the small pathway on the right

Lando will get a hold of you asking for help, to take out the guns up ahead.

7) Destroy the guns

8) Go through the building that the guns were mounted on.
9) Once on the other side of the building, you can hop through the window the guns were shooting out of.
10) Look around on this level, in this building for the switch. Then Lando will give you the 'go ahead' and meet you at the Lady Luck.

The best I can tell you actually need to make your way back to the dark room and through it to meet up with Lando at the ship. There might be another way, but I know that way works.

Good luck,

-) wh|stler
 wagamama
03-28-2002, 3:32 AM
hey (here is a repost)
i've been lurking on this thread all since yesterday... was having the same problems... switches not moving... Lando on the lower level.... everyone dead... i finally reloaded the level from the long elevator up.... followed lando listened to his speel went down to lady luck ... and then............

here is where we made the error... i'm guessing you had turned left and jumped through the windows in that room first and activated the roof ...

i found out the level wont complete if you don't follow the story in the correct sequence...

remember finding the lady luck and the game saying checkpoint!
and then hearing lando's voice but lando wasn't next to you?

well if you do the correct sequence.... after exiting the hanger... going right (i beleive ) to the door with the lock on it... lightsabre through it... go through theh hall way killing/maiming... then into the room with the endless red square hole.... then enter the dark room using the light amp googles...
hug the walls around...
jump up to the short cylinder hug the walls
crawl through the space under one cylinder...
exit near the huge square containers...
kill/maim / slaughter....your way to the m50 lasers...
lando says that he's pinned down so destroy the gunner/
then run all the f__k around and force jump THEN go through the windows on the roof and activate the ceiling lando says "meet me back at the ship" so go all the F__K around back to the ship and NOW hes standing next to you and says, get inside or something... and instead of him chilling on a lower level... he runs inside and tries to start it while he tells you to fight wave after wave of grenade lobbing three eyed...green...whatever... then he says hey why don't you figure out why the fuel isn't pumping... NOW you know what to do right? turn off the computer, put some visine in your eyes and GO to BED!!

waga
 ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-28-2002, 5:17 AM
Hunh??? Are you saying you can get into the hangar *before* Lando??? How? That *definitely* shouldn't have been possible...?
 wh|stler
03-28-2002, 5:21 AM
The impression I'm getting is that they are in fact able to get into the room housing the ship, as they are able to open the roof.

I've had quite a few people ICQ me with this problem and one sent me a saved game. He saved it right at the fuel pumps, so I'll see if he can get in.

Brb,

-) wh|stler
 wh|stler
03-28-2002, 5:26 AM
Nah, this poor sap (hehe) can't get in there.

But him, and another forum poster mentioned that they knew what codes to put in to the pumps and that they were supposed to turn them on for Lando.

I also just noticed that my bullets bounce off the sky for some reason. :)

-) wh|stler
 prime.8
03-28-2002, 10:10 AM
Thanks for the info, all... apparently I did the sequence out of order... and I never quite hear what Lando says so I just ran around until I found a switch...

Anyway, apparently there's supposed to be a window where those two guns shoot out of... well for me, that window isn't open... that could be my problem... looks like I have to replay the level after all...

I did fight off those waves of grenadiers coming into the hangar... that was the last thing I did... Lando's still chillin down on the lower level... what happens if you force push him off? :)
 ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-28-2002, 3:22 PM
Okay, let's get this cleared up... the ONLY way to get those hangar doors open is to throw the switch in the control room outside with the large glass windows and skylights. The only way you can get to that is by helping Lando out by destroying the turrets. But a couple people claim to have gotten directly into that room through the skylights. I want to know HOW. It should NOT be possible, so if you can please post how you got into that room, step by step, it would help immensely in figuring out how this ever happened.
 wh|stler
03-28-2002, 3:24 PM
Sent you an e-mail about it.

I'll play with it more when I get home.

-) wh|stler
 ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-28-2002, 3:28 PM
Originally posted by wh|stler
Sent you an e-mail about it.

I'll play with it more when I get home.

-) wh|stler

Yeah, but the e-mail doesn't explain how they got into that glass control room in the first place without destroying that turret, first... I need someone who did it to explain it...
 reprobate
03-28-2002, 6:06 PM
ok so opening the ceiling up in the hanger so you and lando can make a run for it-which room with the glass???? Could I get some instructions on the location of the switch for the hanger doors??? I can't find it. I've done everything but that.
 wh|stler
03-28-2002, 7:55 PM
Hey ChangKahn,

Chance that they're cheating?

-) wh|stler
 Puskis
03-29-2002, 6:37 AM
Could any1 be so kind and post a screenshot of the place where you can open the ceiling doors + instructions how to get there. Iґve been running around and around and I canґt find anything.

EDIT: found it already.
 fenner
03-29-2002, 11:10 AM
Ok.. I've opened half of the ceiling. Moved the box inside the hangar and jumped down and hit the switches, but what about the second half???
 Genghis
03-29-2002, 11:12 AM
Where's the button then???

Damn this game's tough.... ;)

Ahhhh the crates.......

How do I feel?? :p
Page: 1 of 1