Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Can't believe this!! Stuck on level 2!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Rogue Leader X
03-28-2002, 2:44 AM
I'm trapped right at the part where there is this huge room that has 3 automatic turrets in it. This room is right next to a room that has a main tower like structure with some kind of water that hurts you surrounding it.

I can't seem to find any way out of this area. One door in the room with the water is blocked by a force field. The only other way to move on seems to be a door in the large room with the three turrets but it is locked. What is the deal here?? Does anyone know how you get out of this level??

I think I may have hit some kind of a game bug or something because I can't find ANY kind of a switch. I killed these imperials that were standing in a room opposite the tower over that harmful water. Dunno what else I can do. Any thoughts please!
 TigZy
03-28-2002, 2:47 AM
I posted a topic about this too about 30 minutes ago :)

I don't think it's a bug.... but then again, no-ones posted any helpful info about this. I'm just as stuck as you.
 milestone
03-28-2002, 4:53 AM
Go back to the water room, and walk along the thin ledge til you can clearly see in the room up there. Shoot thru the glass at the explosive crate inside that room.
 ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-28-2002, 5:09 AM
And, after what milestone said, if you're still stuck, read this thread: here (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35832)
 Obi Dom Kenobi
03-28-2002, 6:45 AM
If you are where I think you are, you need to go up the upper level and shoot the box through the window. This will trigger a bridge to a door which should get you moving!
Page: 1 of 1