Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

jedi trials

Page: 1 of 1
 burgerrr
03-28-2002, 2:41 AM
This is dumb but after i get out of the room where you push the slabs on the walls and go in to the next big room with the broken pillar how do you get out of that room?
 prime.8
03-28-2002, 2:43 AM
Did you get the Force Pull cube? If you're on that trial, look along the walls for discoloration... remember you're working on "pull"
 burgerrr
03-28-2002, 2:50 AM
I see the cube up on the second level but how do i get it....
 prime.8
03-28-2002, 2:53 AM
Okay, trying to remember that level... so you have gotten force push and turned the slabs on the walls and matched up the floor panels, right?
 burgerrr
03-28-2002, 3:09 AM
yes...i then go through the door and take a left turn...go through another door and I am in a big open space with a door in front of me all the way on the other side of the open space.
 burgerrr
03-28-2002, 4:20 AM
bump
 ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-28-2002, 4:34 AM
I'm trying to figure out where you are... so far you've only done the force push puzzle, right? So now you should be in a room with some water at the bottom and a door high up on the opposite wall? Walk to the left and look at the wall closely. You should see some flat bricks slightly protuding from the wall. If you have the crosshair force hints on (look in the menu for the option), the crosshair should turn blue over it. Force pull it. Repeat as necessary... :)
 burgerrr
03-28-2002, 5:24 AM
I got done with the room where i pushed the plates on the walls. The door opens then you turn left and go through another door. I am now in a huge room with a door in front of me on the other side of this huge room. There are two stories to this room. I do not yet have the pull force....just push. how do I get out of this room or to the second level.
Page: 1 of 1