Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

where do i find the lightsaber in the training area?

Page: 1 of 1
 Colinlinton
03-28-2002, 2:27 AM
where exactly in the training area is the lightsaber? I have looked through the whole training area like 5 times and i cant see it anywhere.:confused: can someone pls help.
 Baleine
03-28-2002, 2:31 AM
If you haven't found it, you have't been everywhere heheh.

Just carefully explore every inche of the map you're on, find where you need to go and in due time you'll get what you're looking for. You'll have much more satisfaction if you find it yourself. Or maybe not.

If you really cant find it, tell me exactly where you are and i'll tell you what to do.
 Harvester
03-28-2002, 2:38 AM
There are several areas you have to pass through using a each of your newly gained Force skills. Once you have Force Push, Pull and Speed and Jump, you'll have to use combinations of them to progress.

I don't want to give anything away, but once you reach the area where Kyle says "very tricky", take the time to examine everything, and experiment with your new-found Force skills.

Take your time. You'll get it.
 Colinlinton
03-28-2002, 3:00 AM
i have done all 3 trials, and i saw the huge pillar go up, and since then, i have not been able to get anywhere.
 Harvester
03-28-2002, 3:14 AM
It doesn't sound like you've done the jump "trial".

Keep looking. :)
Page: 1 of 1