Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

stuck in the mines trying to get to the surface

Page: 1 of 1
 Songi
03-28-2002, 1:12 AM
i'm stuck in the mines after i freed the people, and i have to get ot the surface but i don't know how i could sue any help offered plz
 ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-28-2002, 1:58 AM
Sorry, you're going to have to be much more specific about where you are and what the last thing you were able to do was... and there's a good chance you're question was answered in another thread, browse any of the ones about the mines and prison.
 Songi
03-28-2002, 2:06 AM
well right after u get the commander to open the door in the detention center the objectives says to return to the surface. i can't seem to get to the surface. and i looked in other threads first but none speak of my problem
 ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-28-2002, 2:27 AM
Originally posted by Songi
well right after u get the commander to open the door in the detention center the objectives says to return to the surface. i can't seem to get to the surface. and i looked in other threads first but none speak of my problem

Ahhhh, okay, that's what I needed to know... it's a little deceptive because, believe it or not, you're actually above the surface now, so you have to go down. Don't go back down the stairs that you marched the commander up, continue further into the base until you come to the TIE pilot prep room where all the suits are. It's a bit hard to find, but in that room there should be a grating you can destroy and go into...
 milestone
03-28-2002, 7:14 AM
Hey Chang is there something wrong with the AI in this part, when I'm trying to follow the commander around he just keeps on stopping. Then I have to do weird stuff like walking around him and bumping into him to get him moving again, pretty minor but still quite annoying, especially if you have to do any more following in the later levels.
Page: 1 of 1