Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Finding Lando's ship

Page: 1 of 1
 Cr0we
03-28-2002, 12:27 AM
Lando and I have seen his ship. I've gone out and cleaned up everyone I can find. I just cant seem to find his ship.

What am I missing?

Thanks
 Hicks
03-28-2002, 12:35 AM
help is needed here as we can all see....
 Cr0we
03-28-2002, 12:55 AM
Did this game get ANY QA? I mean... I have never seen such attempts at trying to get a player lost.

Seems a bit of a cheap tactic to make the game last longer.
 loluz
03-28-2002, 1:25 AM
thats what i posted about 3 days ago
unfortunately i was flooded with demands for proof that i actually bought the game and nobody really heard what i said. All its doing is getting you stuck so the singleplayer seems longer, when its really short as hell if you knew what you were doing.
 B0MBER II
03-28-2002, 1:40 AM
I think its by a elevator you go down, take a left and it should be there
 ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-28-2002, 1:49 AM
I understand that you are frustrated, but understand that most people are not having the same problems. It all comes down to gameplay style. If you are impatient or not interested in being observant - if you just want to hack and slash, you're going to miss stuff and get stuck. Remember that not everyone plays the way you do.

And, loluz, you admitted to having the game illegally, so don't start that again.

To answer the original question:

The controls to open the large doors to the Lady Luck are in a small glass overlook directly behind the bay the Lady Luck is in. You can see catwalks leading to it. There is also a back hall that goes into that control room, that's how you need to get in. To do that, travel around the catwalks until you come across a large elevated room with several windows. There should be Rodians and others firing from the windows. There will also be a turret firing down at Lando. Take out the turret and jump up into the room through the space left by the destroyed turret. You now have access to the back tunnel I mentioned previously. This really isn't too hard to figure out if you explore enough (in fact, contrary to some of the complaints I read here, this is the first I've heard of someone not being able to find the Lady Luck) It should be pretty clear and easy from that point on.
 Hicks
03-28-2002, 2:31 AM
got it..tanx man
 Cr0we
03-28-2002, 3:16 AM
I had actually seen that way and tried to jump some 15 times, dying each time. I assumed the jump was not possible and was looking for other ways.
Page: 1 of 1