Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Stuck in Garbage room.

Page: 1 of 1
 [HA]DarkBlade
03-27-2002, 9:17 PM
Hello Folks,
I'm in the garbage room with the compacters. I've been in every room killed every guy, however I can't find a way past it. The only way I see a way out is maybe crawling up some boxes to get to higher levels. I've tried that, whats with the container at the beggingn that you push off the switch of some sort.
Need help getting past it.
 wh|stler
03-27-2002, 10:11 PM
Hey DarkBlade,

I had the same problem. If you'll notice one of the four garbage compacters doesn't have a cart under it. You can hop in there.

From there, here's an excerpt of another post:
___
The reason you can't push / pull the first cart very far is because there's another cart behind it.

Ok, sounds like you all have went through the trash compacter already, right? Make sure to pull this cart (making more room for the other cart). Go back around, back through the compacter over the box, through the tunnel and push this cart to reveal a door.

Good luck from there,
_____

-) wh|stler
 BlacKnight
03-28-2002, 2:43 AM
how do I get into the trash floater thing? I just moved that thing sticking out of the wall so I could jump down on it. It's the place where the r2 unit and the weequay were. I keep trying to jump across to the other one but I can't make it. help please :)
 Mrentropy
03-28-2002, 8:33 AM
I must be a tad confused... I'm also on that section where you start off in the big room with the trash compactors. I've found the one with no cart and jumped in, and made my way to the part with the two carts in the narrow hallway. I pulled one closer to the entrance.

Then I try backtracking to get to the other side where the other cart is, and I can't find it. I've gone all the way back to the starting room and can't find anyway of getting anywhere else. Am I in the right spot, did I backtrack too far or am I totally off-base?
 Lo3n
03-28-2002, 10:24 AM
^^ thats is where i am stuck aswell :(

been in there for like 2 hours :|

i would very much like it if someone could help me

duh ;)

thnx newayz ;)
 BlacKnight
03-28-2002, 2:01 PM
I'm there too what should we do?
 reprobate
03-28-2002, 2:07 PM
well after you get to where you've pulled the second cart forward in the tunnel, backtrack back into the garbage room. Go into the tunnel that you found by pulling the small box forward and crawling through the hole in the wall, to the crate that wouldn't budge earlier. You should be able to push it forward, and that lets you into a new area. I'm stuck where they ask you for the password. It isn't WookieFeet, just so you know.

*Edit- The tunnel where the cart wouldn't push is the second door on the right hand side of the garbage room-going from the entrance. I think. :)
 jedijester
03-28-2002, 2:08 PM
right. once you've pulled the cart out the way, head back through the compactor (red lit room) drop down back into the main area, and head dead straight across to the other side, going around the compactor that's right in front of you, and the door you need to go through is on the other side.

If you get stuck trying that, but know how to get back to the room you started in (where the ramp is rolling down towards the mincer thingy), leave that room into the main area, turn 90` right, until you hit a wall, then 90` left, and its the second door on the right that you need to go through.
Page: 1 of 1