Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Nar Shaadaa... Lost

Page: 1 of 1
 cyridian
03-27-2002, 8:58 PM
Hi guys,

I'm currently in the Nar Shaadaa level. I have just managed to get onto the garbage lift infront of the blue room, I ride it until I can ride it no longer, and it sais "there must be a way to ..." From here I'm lost. Where do I go to get to Reedoos?

Any help would be appreciated as I'm completely lost and am running out of options
 ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-27-2002, 9:05 PM
Originally posted by cyridian
Hi guys,

I'm currently in the Nar Shaadaa level. I have just managed to get onto the garbage lift infront of the blue room, I ride it until I can ride it no longer, and it sais "there must be a way to ..." From here I'm lost. Where do I go to get to Reedoos?

Any help would be appreciated as I'm completely lost and am running out of options

Hmm, I assume you're on the streets level (with the bar)... do you see a big (blue?) switch where the garbage hauler stop and changes direction? Force push it before the garbage hauler changes direction.
 wh|stler
03-27-2002, 9:05 PM
Originally posted by cyridian
Hi guys,

When it stops, before it starts moving into the building use 'force-push' on the switch. I think you may have to do this one other time a little ways down the road.

Good luck.

-) wh|stler
 cyridian
03-27-2002, 11:01 PM
Thanks Guys... that helped a lot... now to get through the garbage area...
Page: 1 of 1