Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Need help in last levels (Big spoilers)

Page: 1 of 1
 BloodyShark
03-27-2002, 8:39 PM
Notice: Unless you have beaten the game or KNOW you are really close to the end, you probably havent made it this far. Stop reading now if you dont want to be spoiled.

With that said, im at the part where Dessann turns into 3 guys and runs off into 3 directions. Ive gone in each direction and now am clueless. The straight path leads to the mirror. The right path leads to a ledge (which you can jump over with a backflip). The left path leads to the broken floor where you can PUSH blocks but not pull them back. Anyone have an idea?
 ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-27-2002, 8:43 PM
Originally posted by BloodyShark
Notice: Unless you have beaten the game or KNOW you are really close to the end, you probably havent made it this far. Stop reading now if you dont want to be spoiled.

With that said, im at the part where Dessann turns into 3 guys and runs off into 3 directions. Ive gone in each direction and now am clueless. The straight path leads to the mirror. The right path leads to a ledge (which you can jump over with a backflip). The left path leads to the broken floor where you can PUSH blocks but not pull them back. Anyone have an idea?

You're very close, after pushing those blocks back, walk into the recess they made and look around.
 BloodyShark
03-27-2002, 10:16 PM
got it. thanks. i went down the hallway, but i didnt see anything. guess i wasnt looking too hard.
 Snatchbox
03-28-2002, 10:44 AM
How did you get pass the shooting flames, i keep getting flamed up before i can make it to Desann.
 Willmore
03-28-2002, 11:23 AM
the flame is extinguishable, go up the slope, and look up, there's a leaking pipe, just blast it, and water will pour.
Page: 1 of 1