Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

carin reactor help*spoilers*

Page: 1 of 1
 joemoeflo
03-27-2002, 8:04 PM
im stuck in the carin reactor stage but i am stuck right after u have to jump off of the hover craft thingy because the strom troopers blow up the track, well i got past it and now i went to the big big room where its dark when u first enter and u can go either up and down well i did both killed everybody flipped the switch, wasted all my batteries lookin in dark places for somethin i missed, but the only thing i can think of is the door that says i neeed a security card, but where do i get this? ive killed evrybody to my knowldge, any help woul be great.
 ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-27-2002, 8:10 PM
did you go *all* the way down to the bottom of that shaft and find the brown imperial with the security key? He was being guarded by a reborn or two.
 joemoeflo
03-27-2002, 8:37 PM
when u say shaft u are talkin about the same shaft with the locked door at the top right?yes i did go all the way down only to find four storm troopers, nobody else
 ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-27-2002, 8:41 PM
Originally posted by joemoeflo
when u say shaft u are talkin about the same shaft with the locked door at the top right?yes i did go all the way down only to find four storm troopers, nobody else

Then you didn't go *all* the way down... hehe... it's a huge area.
 joemoeflo
03-27-2002, 11:43 PM
ok i found it thanx i missed a elevator that looked like regualr ground.:0), now if i could only jump to those damn swtiches in that bad guys ship id be a happy man.
Page: 1 of 1