Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lost in level where BIG pods are...

Page: 1 of 1
 jclfyer
03-27-2002, 7:26 PM
There is a BIG pod in a huge room with those robots inside it... once came out I killed it.. and then I wwent through this BIG door! and there are are two small oval pods and there are stairs running up the back of the room but i don't know what to do here.. anyone got this far?
 wh|stler
03-27-2002, 7:44 PM
Sorry buddy, my memory is a little weak. Could you be more specific? What was before this room?

Do you know where you are exactly?

Thanks,

-) wh|stler
 jclfyer
03-27-2002, 7:45 PM
Its like level 6 or 7...

Its the level after that level with the big station in the clouds... now I am in the space... I traveled in the 'garbage feight' to a space station in the sky... and I am at the BIG pod! :) its like at the end of the level... help!!
 ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-27-2002, 7:48 PM
Originally posted by jclfyer
There is a BIG pod in a huge room with those robots inside it... once came out I killed it.. and then I wwent through this BIG door! and there are are two small oval pods and there are stairs running up the back of the room but i don't know what to do here.. anyone got this far?

Look under the stairs... :)
 jclfyer
03-27-2002, 7:52 PM
Under the stairs there is two charge thingi's one on either side.. and in the middle there is a BIG drop... do I just jump down there???
 ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-27-2002, 8:03 PM
Originally posted by jclfyer
Under the stairs there is two charge thingi's one on either side.. and in the middle there is a BIG drop... do I just jump down there???

Hehe, only one way to find out... ;)
Page: 1 of 1