Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

corin bay help needed *spoilers*

Page: 1 of 1
 joemoeflo
03-27-2002, 5:10 PM
im stuck after i get to the broken down elavator and go in the red hole to the workin elavator but nothing happens in the workin one just goes up and down no door open or anytin, what am i doin wrong or is tht evn how i prgress in the game?
any help is appreciated, thanx
 DjLeon
03-27-2002, 6:15 PM
Sorry 'bout the reply but I'm stuck at the same spot. Been running around the level for hours. If you or anyone knows by now could you post :D
btw In your mission objectives does it have the "Find doombringer" highlighted. Not sure if the white ship was the one I'm supposed to find :D

Cheers
Leon
 joemoeflo
03-27-2002, 7:17 PM
i figured it out, get on top of the moving elvator and on one of the sides the is passageway that takes u to another elavtor, the rest u should be able to do:), now im stuck on the damn carin reactor i need a security card but i didnt miss killin anybody so i dont know whts wrong:(
 ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-27-2002, 7:33 PM
Originally posted by joemoeflo
i figured it out, get on top of the moving elvator and on one of the sides the is passageway that takes u to another elavtor, the rest u should be able to do:), now im stuck on the damn carin reactor i need a security card but i didnt miss killin anybody so i dont know whts wrong:(

Hmm, did you go *all* the way down to the bottom of that shaft and find the brown imperial with the security key? He was being guarded by a reborn or two.

As for the elevators, yes, you have to make your way from one elevator shaft to another, once you figure that out, the path should be fairly easy to scope out.
Page: 1 of 1