Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Question of my own

Page: 1 of 1
 wh|stler
03-27-2002, 3:45 PM
Has anyone that wandered into this post made it to the 'stealth mission'? Where you're supposed to roam undetected through some guards without them hitting the alarm?

I only tried once, in the wee hours of the morning, but could tell that this isn't the kind of mission that I'm going to be too fond of.

Any help is appreciated.

-) wh|stler
 wh|stler
03-27-2002, 6:09 PM
Hehe, I don't think this is the intended solution for this. But...

To get past the first part, the part I was having the problems with, make note of where the alarm is (to your right when you enter the area). Let the guards know exactly where you are, then pick off all 5-6 of them as they run for the alarm that you're guarding.

The only other guy in this section to worry about is an officer in a building, so once you do this you can travel safely until you get to the building.

Your next big hang up will be the room that you enter with two stormtroopers and an officer with their backs to you. As soon as either of these three, or the three at the other end of the room notice you, the guy in the alarm booth (to your right, behind glass) will sound the alarm. For the life of me I can't figure out the intended way to do this one. I've tried mind controlling and everything else to no avail. So, I hit my force-speed and made a run for it. The exit is kiddy-corner from the entrance on the far left wall. If you can make it through both doors, you're home free.

Now, to figure out the Doombringer....

-) wh|stler
 ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-27-2002, 8:35 PM
Use mind trick on them to make them oblivious to you or use mind trick on walls and floors to make them leave their posts. The level is meant to be played either way - you can take the time and effort to stealth if that's fun for you, or you can slaughter everyone if you're good enough and that appeals to you.
 wh|stler
03-27-2002, 9:12 PM
ahh, I didn't know that you could make them leave their posts. I'm excited to get home to try it.

How far are you in the game btw?

-) wh|stler
Page: 1 of 1