Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jedi Training

Page: 1 of 1
 Artax
03-27-2002, 1:06 PM
I feel a right fool coming on here first post requesting help, I'm sorry :) Also it's probably a really stupid thing that I cannot spot. However, I'm stuck in the jedi training after i've completed the 3 force challanges. Quite simply I don't know what to do. I've jumped up onto a ledge and found my way into a room with a green wooden floor, and a door at the end, but I can't get to it due to some metal bars.

Help me!

Thanks
 EazyCheeze
03-27-2002, 1:13 PM
Use the Force Pull on each of the lion heads to make them spit water. This will fill the chamber up! Now, return to the high entrance platform (or exit and enter). The bars will rise, and a green platform will too! Now use your Force Speed to get across!
 Artax
03-27-2002, 1:19 PM
Thanks a lot
 Aik
03-27-2002, 2:31 PM
I'm where you gotta get the saber out of the cage... How to do?
 Artax
03-27-2002, 2:50 PM
Um there might be a better method to mine, but if you look there's a pillar you can stand on (opposite the cage) and it goes down, the cage goes up, when the pillar is all the way down with you on it, the cage is very high. You pretty much have to get to the cage before it gets to the bottom again, as it starts to fall when you get off the pillar.

What I did was activate speed as soon as the pillar started moving down when i got on it, then holding forwards until it let me run through the gap. Get up to the saber quickly as possible and use a force pull to get it out the cage before it closes. A bit tricky, there's probably another method?
 InTheWayBoy
03-27-2002, 2:54 PM
The lightsaber thing pissed the hell out of me! Okay, so you have the cage...if you stand on the cage and look...ummm, I forget which way but you'll see a cave thing...on top of it against the wall is a block you stand on...as it drops the cage opens...and as such once you leave the block and run up the tunnel the blocks moves back up and the cage closes. I must have done this about a billion times...you need to run up the hill and at the top Force Pull the saber out...timing is everything, cause if you don't get the timing right it won't work...enjoy!
 Sudsaroo
03-27-2002, 2:55 PM
The cage will reach it's max when the pillar reaches the bottom.

It doesn't start coming down until you move off the pillar. So you can wait until it gets all the way down to use force speed.

Then pull the lightsaber when you are close.
 Artax
03-27-2002, 2:59 PM
LOL i never managed to do it when it got all the way to the bottom :) Maybee my aim was just bent and i wasn't targetting the saber..........
Page: 1 of 1