Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

can anyone help me out? -spoilers-

Page: 1 of 1
 patchx
03-27-2002, 6:56 AM
can anyone tell me how to destroy the bunch of deactivated atst's in the level with all the saving of the slave workers etc?

the datapad just says meet jan when she lands or whatever but an evac guys voice said hes not landing til the atst's are gone.

kinda stuck here......doesnt usually happen to me.....seriously!

-patch
 Fin
03-27-2002, 7:54 AM
->strategy forum ;)

I think you'll have more luck finding an answer there.
 Raphael
03-27-2002, 7:55 AM
I had this problem too. It turned out to be one of the walkers down in the canyon magically disapearing after I ran away and losed it from sight. When I played the level over and made sure not to lose the walker from sight, and hence destroying it, the dropship picked up the prisonners right after I blew up the ion cannons.
 Brodieman
03-27-2002, 9:20 PM
Hey you need to destroy both AT-ST's with the mountable cannon at the start of the level (it can be done). You haver to lower the shields for the ion cannons and then destroy them with the gun emplacements from there the prisoners are rescued by the Republic Fleet, and JAn comes to rescue you, and you meet Dasaan(dark jedi No1) Jan.......well we all know what happens there.....;)
 digl
03-27-2002, 9:22 PM
there is a sticky thread that says "Need help with the game?", and there it says "if you need some help with the game, such as getting around a puzzle, completing an area, or just want some general tips on gameplay...you can head over to the Strategy Center, where someone will try to assist you with your problem."
 OnlyOneCanoli
03-27-2002, 9:24 PM
We've got two topics already in the Strategy Center (http://64.246.20.16/~lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=158) about this AT-ST thing a lot of people are apparently having trouble with. I imagine this (http://64.246.20.16/~lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35604) will help quite a bit. ;)

I'm going to lock this now. If you have a question, feel free to PM me. :cool:
Page: 1 of 1