Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

stuck on second level

Page: 1 of 1
 highbinder
03-27-2002, 6:47 AM
right after you pass the round chamber that's really, really cold, you go to a room where's a 2-foot pool of water that for some reason shocks you.

now what? one door leads to a big giant room with one locked door, and the other door is guarded by a force field.
 Deranged
03-27-2002, 6:53 AM
There's a room with 2 gaurds in the upper part of that room. Eliminate them, then fire (through the window) at the box standing next to the switch in there - boom - door opens up...you're in!
 Boreal
03-27-2002, 6:54 AM
After you've taken the walkway from the freezing chamber, you have to shoot a door controller switch through a window to be able to proceed. After that, I don't know, I'm stuck in the same place myself. :P

Also, check out the 40-post-long thread, "stuck in singleplayer".
 forkboy
03-27-2002, 2:31 PM
:fett: i'm stuck here 2.bit lara croft innit .bloody pillars everywhere no way out.'elp!!!!
 XP3
03-27-2002, 2:40 PM
Ok, shoot the crate, blows up the switch, nothing happens...

ANyone?
 XP3
03-27-2002, 2:50 PM
Oops...shoot the crate, walkway extends, missed that!
 XP3
03-27-2002, 2:59 PM
Pillar room...go back to room with the metal grill/water floor which hurts you. Go to the lower level and go across walkway to center
and open door. Jump down, crouch, go through tunnel to another room where you can flip 2nd switch in pillar hall.

This will open exit routes.
 forkboy
03-27-2002, 4:52 PM
thanks 4 that m8.I'm sure i'll b back soon...I thought i'd done with platform games when i finished SONIC THE HEDGEHOG back in '88:cool:
Page: 1 of 1