Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

*SPOILERS* Level 3

Page: 1 of 1
 ShortFuse
03-27-2002, 3:56 AM
in level 3, i can go into a room that turns blinks red and kills me, what am i supposed to do there?

oh and another question

in what level do you get the lightsaber?
 Foxbatkllr
03-27-2002, 3:58 AM
I can't help ya with the red room thing except to say there is probably some sort or radiation or force field that kills you which means you have to deactivate it. look for a switch. You get the saber in level 6.
 MessiahErebus
03-27-2002, 4:39 AM
what you have to do is stand outside that room, on the side that the transport comes out, like actually on the door frame (you have to go around from the other side) and jump on the transport. then up to a room in the rock wall. The red room itself is useless.... Hope that is the level you are talking about...i forgot which one that is. hope it helps
 ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-27-2002, 5:01 AM
Originally posted by MessiahErebus
what you have to do is stand outside that room, on the side that the transport comes out, like actually on the door frame (you have to go around from the other side) and jump on the transport. then up to a room in the rock wall. The red room itself is useless.... Hope that is the level you are talking about...i forgot which one that is. hope it helps

Hmm, well that's a creative solution... not the intended one, but creative nonetheless. There is a way to deactivate the radiation process in that room... the key is to go to the outside catwalk by that area and look around very very carefully...
 MessiahErebus
03-27-2002, 6:34 AM
lol actually i thought there might be another intended solution, because mine madet that room pretty much useless, which made no sense to me, but it worked anyway i guess.
 forkboy
03-27-2002, 2:39 PM
if you're reading his and you've done level 6 please gimme a hand.i'm still way back on 2.stoopid room with pillars everywhere.wot now.am i missing something?
 wh|stler
03-27-2002, 9:31 PM
Originally posted by forkboy
if you're reading his and you've done level 6 please gimme a hand.i'm still way back on 2.stoopid room with pillars everywhere.wot now.am i missing something?

You mean the pilliars in the cooling room? There's been a lot of talk on this. You can break one of the glass panels leading into the cooling part. From here you should beable to see a very indiscreet path up to the upper level. You need to work your way around the edge and up the steps.

Good luck,

-) wh|stler
Page: 1 of 1