Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Stuck on Garbage Level

Page: 1 of 1
 SinnFein
03-27-2002, 3:02 AM
ok, I have gone through the one broken trash compactor and have knocked over the box and jumped to hell and back across the towering boxes only to find ammunition, a bacta tank, and a door that leads to nowhere.

Can someone help me through this crisis? I have been at it for 2 hours and cant make heads or tails of it. Your help is much appreciated.
 DrFunk
03-27-2002, 3:23 AM
I am still stuck here too!
I tried force-pushing and pulling those damn trash haulers (even the ones which are behind the locked storage doors, where the rodian is hiding with his disruptor at the entrance to the towering boxes jumping part) but it didnt do anything.
I have leapt around the level for about 5 hours total and am still stuck.
Please help!
 elementZen
03-27-2002, 9:32 PM
This is exactly where I am stuck, its horribly annoying, I am sure its something easy but I can't seem to find it - I tried to get into that vent that you can see from the cat walk, but you cant break the bars... so... yeah if I figure it out I will make a post. Oh and to add, I know you probably have to move thos damn carts, but whenever I force pull or push them they only move two spaces, not enought for me to get by :(
 wh|stler
03-27-2002, 9:51 PM
The reason you can't push / pull the first cart very far is because there's another cart behind it.

Ok, sounds like you all have went through the trash compacter already, right? Make sure to pull this cart (making more room for the other cart). Go back around, back through the compacter over the box, through the tunnel and push this cart to reveal a door.

Good luck from there,

-) wh|stler
Page: 1 of 1