Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Stupidly stuck....

Page: 1 of 1
 graventy
03-27-2002, 2:53 AM
All right, this may be a really really stupid question...
I'm stuck in the level where you have to help the prisoners survive and escape. I've gotten to the point where my only objective is to 'Rendesvous with Jan and the ship'.. The ship is up on this platform...and I can't figure out how to get up there? It's driving me nuts! Please help!

Thanks,
grav
 SinnFein
03-27-2002, 3:15 AM
Wrong ship! That one is picking up the prisoners, while your ship is in a canyon back toward the other side of the AT-ST facility. If youre at the bottom level of the AT-ST facility, go up to the top floor and if you are looking at the wall, go right and follow it around to a newly unlocked door (assuming you unlocked it at the bottom level of the facility). Hope that helps; now just hurry up and get to the Baruk's garbage facility so you can help me out!
 graventy
03-27-2002, 4:12 AM
Thanks a lot! I'm working on the garbage level now....man, this game's tricky....

grav
Page: 1 of 1