Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Stuck at Baruk's waste disposal thingy [spoilers]

Page: 1 of 1
 cerb
03-26-2002, 8:15 PM
Hi, I'm stuck in Reedo (I think that's the first name) Baruk's waste disposal facility.. I have met Lando and he's given me the password, which I have told the door "guard", and went through the door that opened then. I have then come to an elevator, with a barred door on the bottom, which isn't opening. I can't go back either, so I'm stuck in the elevator basically. Has anyone gotten through here? I have no idea how to open the barred door :(

Hope anyone can help me, thanks.
 cerb
03-26-2002, 8:51 PM
Please anyone :)

I'm completely stuck :((((
 Sudsaroo
03-26-2002, 8:52 PM
I'm not there yet, but hopefully I will be soon.
 Cava
03-26-2002, 8:58 PM
I sounds as if your a little further than me...

I'm stuck in the garbage disposel thingy too...
but I can't find my way up/away from the starting area (with the four big machines)...

Could you perhaps drop a hint or a big fat spoiler on how I go from there?
 Sudsaroo
03-26-2002, 11:09 PM
with a barred door on the bottom, which isn't opening

Give her a good whack with that lightsaber of yours.

I'm stuck in the garbage disposel thingy too...

Look for one of those big machines that doesn't have a trash can underneath. Jump up that hole.
 Snatchbox
03-27-2002, 12:20 AM
Where do i find lando to get the password? Im at the door where it asks you for the password.
 wh|stler
03-27-2002, 12:46 AM
Hey Kava,

As you mentioned there are four large 'slamming, smashing' things. At the bottom of three of them there are also garbage carts, at the bottom of the fourth there is no cart.

Hop in there, that should get you started again. (Thanks again Suds (on another post))

-) wh|stler
 SinnFein
03-27-2002, 4:11 AM
I know all that has been said about the garbage level, regarding the empty, broken compactors and whatnot, and yet I STILL CANNOY MAKE IT THROUGH. I haven't the bloody foggiest clue of how to get where I need to be. I posted a different thread already, but I figured the more I post the likelier it is that I will get help. Thanks.
 Deranged
03-27-2002, 6:59 AM
I've been through the whole level, got the password, made it through that mercenary's control center and now I'm in front of the (final) red elevator but the damn thing won't work! Any idea?
 Raphael
03-27-2002, 7:57 AM
I was stuck there too for a looong time. I finally had a breakthrough when I "Pulled" a red box from a corner in one of the small siderooms ( the one with the big forcefield and loot ).
 Beaver
03-27-2002, 2:21 PM
I am not actually sure, what you are talking about. I posted the way to find Lando in the "Stuck in single Player"-Thread, have a look there.

Which elevator do you mean? After getting the password my only problem in the level was to disable all of those automatic cannons in the room of how was that guy's name??? ahh. anyway, tell me exactly, where you are stuck and I am sure I can help you out... :D
 af90461
03-27-2002, 3:40 PM
Am stuck too.
in the main hall finished off the grenade-jarjars, jumped through the garbage compressor and jumped across the box pyramids. then moved the cart which blocked the one on the other side, went back to the stuck cart accessible from the sideroom behind the red box. there i was able to finish off the guy behind the window and force-push the button. but now i am completely stuck.
anyone got any idea how to continue from there on ?
yours truly, a jedi feeling like super-mario already... ;-)
 wxcopy
03-27-2002, 5:16 PM
All those moving cannons..

When there is a crowd all firing at you, use force speed (F3 by default) and just keep moving. You move so fast they can't hit you (except for those stupid grenades).

There is a lot of backtracking in the garbage level, kind of annoying.
Page: 1 of 1