Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Thirst For Power - Mission 2

Page: 3 of 3
 DashRendar
05-16-2002, 5:42 PM
I think you mean "no love" there Scipio,

*I crouch there waiting for my shot to hit something*
 hannibalscipio
05-20-2002, 12:23 PM
*continues fighting*

(yeah, sorry bout that typo there, Dash:D )
 Eets
06-04-2002, 5:12 PM
*alright, I'll make this easy on my typing hands :D*

All of the townspeople have been cut down or have fled due to your actions, but unfortunately Brash has taken a mean shot to the abdomen and is unconscious, but stable.

As the dust settles and you try to rest, someone begins speaking.

"You have brought death upon innocent civilians. How can you live with yourselves?" Says a shady figure as he walks out of the shadows and into the street. He reaches into his robes and pulls out a lightsaber. With a hum, the blue blade erupts from the hilt. "You cannot be allowed to leave this place." He says, clearly preparing for a fight.
 Heavyarms
06-04-2002, 5:18 PM
*swoops up a vibroblade*

"Come on, buddy, let's go. You will not survive."

*attacks the jedi with saber*
 Wraith 5
06-04-2002, 5:21 PM
Troable draws his blaster rifle but stays behind cover, waiting for someone with a listsaber to engage and distrace the blue saber guy, so that he can try to get a shot in.
 DashRendar
06-04-2002, 7:07 PM
Now Eets why must you take out the apprentice with the best saber abilities? *rolls eyes*

*I sit/lie there unconsious with a picture of a great battle buzzing around in my head*
 Sithcloak
06-06-2002, 4:15 PM
Moronii still knocked out waits for someone to wake him ...

Sithcloak
 hannibalscipio
06-07-2002, 1:06 PM
While my companions prepare to fend off this new threat, I bend down and begin applying a medpac to Troable's wound. "Rest easy, my friend, we'll have you out of this in no time." "Hey," I yell over the commotion, "I don't think you should try to shoot the Jedi. You'll probably just hit one of your friends!"
 Heavyarms
06-07-2002, 1:09 PM
"Well, bub. It looks like 1 on 1. Prepare to die!
 Eets
06-07-2002, 1:31 PM
While Heavyarms is swiftly fighting the Jedi Master, Troable's search for a decent shot has proved futile, leaving his fellow apprentice undefended against the precise attacks of the Jedi. While Moronii is stable, it appears he is going to be unconscious for an hour or so.

Don't bother trying to wake em up, scipo..
 Heavyarms
06-07-2002, 1:37 PM
You Jedi trash, no match for me, you pathetic fool!
 Sithcloak
06-07-2002, 3:34 PM
Moronii mutters in his sleep about rescuing princesses and killing evil jedi ...

Sithcloak
 Wraith 5
06-07-2002, 3:54 PM
*Troable seeing the he can not get a shot off, runs to the speeders, being trained in basic repairs, hopes that he can get them working i hopes of being able to use them agaist the jedi*
 Sithcloak
06-10-2002, 2:09 PM
OOC: I guess this its going to be a while before I'm back in action.

Sithcloak
 hannibalscipio
06-14-2002, 2:06 PM
I temporarily stop my efforts to wake up Moronii. I advance out to help my fellow apprentice, double-bladed lightsaber at the ready.
 Eets
07-08-2002, 9:26 AM
Salculd's taunting seems to have no effect against the well-trained Jedi, and continues to tire against the Jedi's superior fighting skillz (;))

Troable is able to get the speeders running again, but they soon fizzle out and die.

"So weakening, the dark side is. Those who were once your friends deny even knowing you when you are in need of aide. I feel the good in you, young Jedi. There is still hope for you. Join me! Together we can bring order and justice to the galaxy!" The Jedi says.
 Heavyarms
07-08-2002, 8:07 PM
*takes 3 steps back, and stops the attack for a second.*

"The only order and Justice will be the or order and Justice of the Darkside of the Force!"

*rage attacks*
 Wraith 5
07-12-2002, 1:50 AM
*Pulls out lightsaber, and a dark yellow blade shoots forth from the handle*

"Everyone attack him with your lightsabers at the same time! He maybe able to take us a few at a time, but we have the greater numbers"

*Torable runs toward the Jedi ready to fight.*
 hannibalscipio
07-15-2002, 3:12 AM
After analyzing the Jedi's fighting style while I was walking towards him, I attack with all the ferocity my body can muster. My hatred joins with that of the other apprentices as I seek to destroy the accursed Jedi.

*oo-hoo, getting dramatic, ain't it?*
 Heavyarms
07-15-2002, 9:43 PM
Here are my colleagues, you piece of Jedi S***!
 hannibalscipio
07-21-2002, 8:50 AM
I continue attacking full throttle.
 Eets
10-19-2002, 10:42 PM
The Jedi suddenly slows his attack as if he had just sensed something. He uses the force to throw his opponents back about 10 feet, and says: "There will be another time, Apprentices of the Dark Side." He uses the force and jumps out of your vision.
 DashRendar
10-20-2002, 3:19 PM
I'm still unconscious, AND I don't really feel like being a Sith any longer...sorry Eetsy...but hey if you wanna make me a Jedi Apprentice I'll play then...I could be a Jedi Spy!...or not...o well...you're the GM...OK...this doesn't belong in this thread, but I don't feel like picking out the Chat Thread...uh...it looks like you DID miss RPGing...uh...that's it...bye...I guess...not really...uh...yeah.
Page: 3 of 3