Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

XWA language dilema

Page: 1 of 1
 jeCht
03-22-2002, 12:17 PM
I recently came back from a trip from germany and I bought XWA there. I used to play XWA back in the day when it came out. Unfortunately my then-computer p166mmx with 2 Voodoo2 12mb cards wasnt the latest and greatest at that time... so I stopped playing XWA. I only made it to the mission where dash and luke make an appearance. That system with the game now belongs to one of my old friends who now resides in Texas.

I always wanted to finish this game and I saw the game for Ђ10 new. Thats about $8 or less. cool, i thought. I vaguely remember the 1st time i installed XWA but I was pretty sure that language was an option you may choose.

I was able to get thru the installation BUT there were NO language options!! The game is in german.. ALL of it. (go figure huh) ;)

doh!!

I want to know if theres ANything I can do to get this game in english. Maybe theres some patches/progs/files I can download (if worse comes to worse, I'll just buy the game again here in the states). I made it thru the 1st mission, BTW.

But trying to figure out what to do for the many missions WILLget old fast.

Thanks for the help in advance.
 Commander 598
03-22-2002, 8:01 PM
Maybe you should learn to speak German...:D
 Rogue Nine
03-22-2002, 11:19 PM
*punt*
Page: 1 of 1