Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

If you're gonna suck at JO MP...click here

Page: 1 of 1
 hahadude
03-21-2002, 11:52 PM
I am probably the worst online gamer in the world. I dont have to dedication required to become good. But I have always wanted to be in a clan. NO!, they told me. NO! You suck! So I have to decided to start my own clan. I'm going to call it WJOP. Thats "the Worst Jedi Outcast Players" The only people who can be in my clan are the people who realize they suck. You know who you are, this clan is for you. Oh and playing drunk will be encouraged. I'll post more info later. I'm serious too. I'm gonna go make a web-page now.

PS. The name kinda sucks so if you can think of a better name for a clan of sucky JO players, let me know.
 jedi_master007
03-26-2002, 9:27 PM
im probably worse then anyone in the world when it come to online play. when i play unreal tournament no matter how much i move around the still mange to hit me.i sometimes get a few kills like 6 or 7 in a game if im lucky i get 14 kills. so if ur looking for a horrible player i'm ur man for the clan.
 HBK
03-27-2002, 4:27 AM
I would be interested in such a clan. Admittedly I may try to get to a point where I will not suck. But, I garuntee, I will only be above average on 'good' days.

Just out of curiosity, if I become a consistently average player, will I be booted form the clan?

You could call the clan [NI]. That is, Needs Improvement, so that you may proudly carry your tag into other FPS games in which you(and I) strive for mediocrity.

HBK
 lembo
03-30-2002, 8:32 PM
lol....yeah, i'd be up for it, i played it yesterday & i'm proud to say that i'm distinctly useless at it! i'll have the game by tomorrow, so just get the site url up on here asap. my email is lembo999@hotmail.com if you need to contact me :D

and yeah, a game that can be used in any game would be cool....i play UT, Q3, & CS as well, this could become a massive thing! :p

L*mbo...
 Lemon
04-01-2002, 12:26 AM
I've been playing for 5 days now (quite an amount of hours each day) and a friend of mine got a copy 1 hour ago, he played and he beat me 13 to 3... I think I deserve to be in WJOP

djdew@hotmail.com
Page: 1 of 1