Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Jewish Jedi are now recruiting

Page: 1 of 1
 MosesMagnum
03-21-2002, 1:07 AM
Hello All! This is [JEW]Moses. I just wanted to let the ppl know that the Jewish Jedi are opening their doors for an Outcast clan. Our clan is based on the fact that Jews were the original Jedi. Look at me Moses, I used my force push to split the Red Sea. I also used mind tricks to fool thoses silly idol worshipping Egyptians. Our website will be up soon. If you are interested, please e-mail me at LordPozer@msn.com BTW, you don't have to be jewish to join. Just a sense of humor and a little skill.
 IIDJII
03-27-2002, 1:16 AM
haha this clan sounds great. I am interested in joining but not ready to commit. I just want to let you know im interested. I am not jewish and my first name is actually Christian but how funny would it be to have a kid named [JEW]Christian?
 BrainStorm
03-27-2002, 2:29 PM
Humor is a good thing to have.

A leben ahf dir!
 [SICK]Vomit
03-27-2002, 11:17 PM
You have the ring and I see that your schwarz is as BIG as mine. Now let's see how well you HANDLE it.
 (X)pRoFeSsOrX
03-28-2002, 8:05 AM
lol, you guys are nuts!!!! GO MOSES GO!!!!!!

damn these popups are driving me crazy, gotta go download popup stopper!!!!!! mwahahahahah die you advertising scums!!!!:jawa
 stoney
03-28-2002, 9:47 AM
im interested :D
 Wufei
04-01-2002, 12:05 PM
I wanna join.. this is some funny stuff. A bunch of jew's playin JK2 and havin fun :)
 ArcAngyl
04-07-2002, 3:42 PM
Don't tell me you guys light the menora with a light saber too?
 Kayse
04-08-2002, 2:50 AM
*snickers uncontrollably*

:rofl:
Page: 1 of 1