Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Coffee Stain

Page: 1 of 1
 JEDMaster
03-18-2002, 5:25 PM
The Jedi Outcase editing site, Coffee Stain, is almost ready to open. We'll be concentrating on JO map building using Radiant. Right now, I need to know what this fledgling community wants first. I'm going to dodge that basic stuff - theres already enough tutorials for Radiant out there - and go right into the 'hard' things. So; what kind of topics to you people want to see?
 UniKorn
03-19-2002, 12:57 AM
Q3map explanation
bsp process
vis process.
 G0SP0DAR
03-19-2002, 11:22 AM
Would you mind posting a URL for Coffee Stain? I'm no stranger to Q3A editing myself. I'd like to know explicitly what the differences are going to be between JKII levels and Q3A levels, and also in the level editors. Will there be a new version of Radiant, or a legitimate ripoff?
 JEDMaster
03-20-2002, 3:26 PM
http://www.geocities.com/jmzoneus/) is the current location, but Mada is working on a new page, and it'll be moving to his domain name then.

As for the editor - it's likely there will be a version of EFRadiant for it. Thats mildly disappointing, as GTKRadiant had gone a long way since EF was released and I don't know what state EFRad is in. (I've never used it. My EF cd is in two pieces somewhere under a bookshelf.)
 G0SP0DAR
03-20-2002, 10:59 PM
Thank you!
Page: 1 of 1