Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

OutcastX.....

Page: 1 of 1
 TrUeFoRcE
03-15-2002, 4:24 PM
im looking for people who want to join the outcastX mod team, this mod is not making any major changes to the game just adding some new maps, models, force powers, weapons, and saber animations, pretty much everything that people wanted to see in the game but wasnt added to make the gameplay even better, and of coarse it will also include light staff, dual light sabers and more different types of sabers to choose from (for release 1 of the mod), and release 2 will include vehicles along with everything from release 1. we will have a web page up very soon, we hope to get this mod out asap so we need alot of members.

if interested e-mail me at mario1@twcny.rr.com with what modding abilities you have..modeling..coding etc...or wait for the site to be released and click "join us"

p.s. - sorry for posting another mod post, but i got a little bored :D
 StormHammer
03-15-2002, 4:26 PM
That's okay, TrUeFoRcE, because I'm moving this thread to the Mod forum. :)
 TUS_Tomcat
03-15-2002, 4:27 PM
Theres a wookiee in my bed!!!
 MechDeus
03-31-2002, 7:46 AM
FYI: There's already Dual Sabers in-game, but it can only be done through multiplayer cheats.
 toolboi
04-02-2002, 3:59 AM
another thing that should be in here is dodging. Imagine throwing in a max payne style jump dodge with guns (no slo-mo, just the movment) and a arial cartwheel for saber doging (the enemies can do it currently, but you cant...)
 Darth Valinor
04-02-2002, 11:44 PM
Uh, you CAN do an aerial cartwheel. Just strafe left or right and hold the jump button at the same time. You have to have 2 ranks in Force Jump, though I think. It is the same move the reborn guys do, and you can do it with your saber, or with guns. Also, if you stand next to a wall and strafe towards the wall and jump at the same time, you will do an aerial cartwheel away from the wall.
 stellerwinds
04-07-2002, 12:18 AM
Are you guys just adding new stuff for more eye candy effects or are you looking at some serious gameplay issues?

Like slowing down the movement for more tactical play instead of crazy deathmatch chaos.
Page: 1 of 1