Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Has anyone started making scenarios yet

Page: 1 of 1
 Kudar
11-15-2001, 6:24 AM
or are you all too busy playing the game?
 WC_heavyarms
11-15-2001, 6:35 AM
I'm starting my battle of Hoth today. I may possibly do something with the Gungans and Trade Federation if it is liked enough.
 Kudar
11-15-2001, 10:27 AM
Hoth? I thought there was going to be some scenarios already in the game like Hoth, I take it there isn't?

What about the alleged "What If" scenarios do they exist?
 Paragon_Leon
11-15-2001, 10:32 AM
Even if a certain scenario is played out in a campaign, it never hurts to make them yourself as well..
:D

I'm sure we'll see a plethora of Hoth-battles soon.
I'm going to make a Bespin-scenario.
 Dagobahn Eagle
11-15-2001, 7:24 PM
I'm working on mine two. Which one do you want first, the Desert or Jailbreak?
 darthfergie
11-15-2001, 7:46 PM
Once I get my game I'll play about a day of it then I'll get to work on my TOP SECRET campaign:D
 Clefo
11-15-2001, 9:10 PM
The What If Scenerios do exsist.. Thats all i will say

The Desert definately..

I'm working on my campaign.. Expect to see it soon
 mkruzel
11-16-2001, 11:27 AM
I'm doing a Jedi vs. Sith battle with workers on the Sith side. The workers just sit there and they don't move. How can I get them to start building things so they are moving around? What am I doing wrong?
 Dagobahn Eagle
11-16-2001, 6:56 PM
The Workers are AI, right?

Are you sure you gave the player resources (under "Players")? Otherwise, I can't think of anything..
 mkruzel
11-16-2001, 7:21 PM
I don't know what you mean by AI. (newbie).

I haven't taken out the resources for either side.
 Jedi Jester
11-16-2001, 9:31 PM
Once I figure out the editor I'm going to try to work on a level based seek and destroy campaign. Basically 1-4 players try to kill selected unit first (ie hunt and kill Jar Jar, but he is being guarded by a couple Desroyer droids or mechs or something to make it challenging) It would be a different hero each lvl. What do you guys think of it?

P.S. AI is Artificial Intelligence, The smarts of the units
 mkruzel
11-17-2001, 9:50 AM
I think that would be cool. I'm still tweaking my first Scenario and I want to fully utilize the scenarios and triggers but I don't fully understand how to use it.

Does anyone know the maximum number of units you can have moving? I still can't get my workers to move on any of the units.
 Dagobahn Eagle
11-17-2001, 10:45 AM
I don't know what you mean by AI. (newbie).

AI=A computer-controlled player. That is, not controlled by a human, dog, pet ice bear, troll, etc, but by the game engine. Now you know :)

I haven't taken out the resources for either side.

Give the player of the worker droids 200 carbon, 200 food, and some nova and ore and see what happens..

If you control the workers, then honestly I don't know :confused:..
 chrisw_30
11-17-2001, 11:51 AM
Once I get my copy I will play the missions and DM against the computer and multiplayer for about 2 weeks then fiddle around with the editor
 mkruzel
11-17-2001, 5:26 PM
Yes I did have the computer take the sith (ai) and I had gave the Trade Federation 500 to each element (food, crystals, ore, carbon) and made sure the worker units are enabled. The Sith and Jedi's fight like crazy, but the workers still sit there.
 Gungan_Reble
11-18-2001, 1:41 PM
I hope some of the guy's do some SCN's and some
campaigns also I have done some SCN's for AOK
and I hope to do some in GB once I have had the game
for awhile I hope this section takes off guy's it would be brill;)
Page: 1 of 1