Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Getting ready for "Thirst for power - mission 2"

Page: 1 of 1
 Eets
03-11-2002, 8:19 PM
New recruits - fall in!

Past apprentices - tell us what you want to add to your PC!
 Zygomaticus
03-11-2002, 8:41 PM
Good day mateys, the names bond, james bond. I'd like to join yer on yer sith quests or somethin. Im from texas you see.....naaa kidding

Id like to join. please. This time i'd like my name to be "Flint"

ooooooooh and flint is a nice guy, reallllllly nice guy, sorta like krkode ;)
 Eets
03-11-2002, 8:43 PM
Argh.. We already have 2-3 people joining the next mission. I don't think we can squeeze you back in, kode
 Zygomaticus
03-11-2002, 10:13 PM
k

bye
 Heavyarms
03-12-2002, 5:22 AM
squeeze him in, eets. We are getting 2, and the 2 haven't posted here in a while.
 DashRendar
03-12-2002, 6:05 AM
currently we have...well 1Ѕ...Jedi Knight shows enthusiasim but I don't think he comes enough to keep up so its up to you...and Qwi ought to stay around here once she sees that the game is about to start...

Well it looks like its time for me to do my part post/pm/im me about what you want

I'll post how many Skill Points each one of you gets in a few seconds...
 DashRendar
03-12-2002, 6:24 AM
Moronii:10 skill points (3 or 4 skills)
Salculd:7 skill points (2 or 3 skills)
Hao Jun:10 Skill points(3 or 4 skills)

mine's already done....

I'd hate to find the site again but o well...

Here are the Skills

Appraise[INT]: You can determine the value of an item.

Astrogate[INT]: Trained only. Use this skill to plot a course through hyperspace.

Bluff[CHA]: You are good at tricking people into believing in what you want them to believe.

Climb[STR]: Armor Penalty Check. You can climb stuff.

Computer Use[INT]: Use this skill to operate a computer or write and/or modify computer programs.

Craft[INT]: You get to pick a Craft. It can be anything. From Sculpture to Droid repair. You are also able to earn credits by practicing your given craft.

Diplomacy[CHA]: You are able to negotiate effectively and influence others.

Disable Device[INT]: Trained Only. Use this skill to disarm traps are brake security locks or Booby-trap a mechanical device.

Disguise[CHA]: Use this skill to change your appearance or someone elses.

Entertain[CHA]: You are skilled in some type of artistic expression and know how to put on a show.
You get to pick a type of entertainment you provide (like chant, comedy, mime, drums...etc.).

Escape Artist[DEX]: Use this skill to slip binders off or fight through tight spaces.

Forgery[INT]: You are able to make forged electronic documents (Such as a Starships transponder code) you can also detect others forgerys

Gather Information[CHA]: Use this skill to make contacts in an area, fiund out local gossip, spread rumors.Stuff like that

Handle Animal[CHA]: Trained only. You can train an animal to do stuff.

Hide[DEX]: Armor Penalty Check. You can hide well.

Intimidate[CHA]: You are good at intimidating people. Either through verabal threats or body language.

Knowledge[INT]: Trained Only. You are knowledgable about something. Be it a person, place or thing.

Listen[WIS]: Use this skill to hear appraoching enemies or listen in on a conversation.

Move Silently[DEX]: Armor Check Penalty. You are good at sneaking up behind people, or sneaking away from them.

Pilot[DEX]: Use this to operate a vehicle whether it be in land, sea, air, or space.

Profession[WIS]: Trained only. You can pick an occupation, and make money doing it.

Read/Write Language[none]: Trained only. You can read and write a language of your choosing.

Repair[INT]: Trained only. You can repair damaged machinery or electronic devices.

Ride[DEX]: You can ride something. When you choose this skill pick a type of mount to ride.

Search[INT]: You can scour an area to find something.

Sense Motive[WIS]: Use this skill when you think someone is bluffing you.

Sleight of Hand[DEX]: Trained only. Armor Check penalty. You are able to pick pockets or do fancy tricks with your hands.

Speak Language[none]: Trained only. You can speak a language. Pick a language you will be able to speak.

Spot[WIS]: Use this skill to spot and ambush or a creature lurking in the dark.

Survival[WIS]: Use this skill to hunt wild game, guide a party through natural hazards and the like. You are also able to find shelter and food in the wild.

Swim[STR]: You can swim.

Treat Injury[Wis]: Use this to help others recover from wounds.

Tumble[DEX] Trained only. Armor Penalty Check. You can dive, roll, flip and such. You also know how to fall and take less damage.

don't worry about the Trained only stuff and again choose wisely...
 Eets
03-12-2002, 7:29 AM
I already updated Salculds.

I accidentally overspent skill points last time, so he still doesn't have extra to spend now. :D oops.
 Heavyarms
03-12-2002, 10:07 AM
moron!

can I restructure slightly, eets? IE drop some point totals to gain new abilities.
 Wraith 5
03-12-2002, 10:25 AM
estsy if you ever need another player, let me know I woun't mind playing in a game for once ;)

and heavy normal you can't move around skill points like that unless you are a droid, but the decition would be up to your gm.
 Wraith 5
03-12-2002, 10:32 AM
dash you really don't have to post all thoughs skills again just post a link to the page that there are stored on. ;)
 DashRendar
03-12-2002, 3:01 PM
Actually the Skills aren't posted in this forum...only in the other one so instead of just sending a link again I copied and pasted;)
 Wraith 5
03-12-2002, 6:30 PM
ah but it is posted here... i will have to go find it again.
 DashRendar
03-12-2002, 7:27 PM
ROAR!!!
YEAH!!! I'm a rancor!!!

Well I looked for it when I was making Qwi's character and maybe even before than and I couldn't find it...
 Wraith 5
03-13-2002, 10:12 AM
check this out.....

wait for it....

wait for it.....

Boom!!!

I have made it reapear!!!

and just in case you still can't find it here is a link.... What you need to know about SKILLS and FEATS (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=533)

I plan to unstick that very soon
 Sithcloak
03-13-2002, 11:15 AM
Ok, i'm back i will pm you dash when i have chosen my skills.

Sithcloak
 DashRendar
03-13-2002, 5:53 PM
okie-dokie..remember choose wisely....
 hannibalscipio
03-14-2002, 8:00 AM
What does "trained only" mean? Can I not get those skills yet?

The skills that are looking good right now to me are: Force Grip, & Friendship. I'd also like to enhance the skills I already have, if that's possible.
 Wraith 5
03-14-2002, 9:31 AM
ttrained only means that you can only use the skill if you have ranks in that skill.

you can try to make a skill check for any skill that is not a trained only skill
 Wraith 5
03-15-2002, 11:32 AM
this just in!!!

if you ever need to find a list of skills again, go no farther then my webpage (www.uwrf.edu/~tw80)!!!)

I have final been updateing the swrpg page and a list of skills was the first thing added!!!

you can also check out a few other cool things I have up, and more cool things are to come... like an arcive of past online rpgs (any one have a Thist for Power?)
 Eets
03-15-2002, 1:16 PM
Wicked sweet, wraith! how bout a list of feats and their descriptions?
 Wraith 5
03-15-2002, 2:21 PM
its comeing but it will take some time no one has posted them yet so i have to write them all out be hand.

Updated the weapons again. more to come!!!
 Eets
03-15-2002, 4:22 PM
Can you add the damage and required VP for each force skill/feat? :D
 Jedi_Knight
03-16-2002, 1:56 AM
I am here, I have been away lately sorry, and once the game starts I will come here alot more
btw sorry eets about me not responding on msn, it was my mum and she didn't know what to do
 DashRendar
03-16-2002, 6:25 AM
Well that's good news so have you decided on whether to use your current PC or get a new one yet?
 Heavyarms
03-16-2002, 7:33 AM
don't let eets do it if you get a new one!
 DashRendar
03-16-2002, 7:48 AM
lol still mad about the lost skill points?:p

Well although its true that Eets is not known to give his PCs proper survival gear...he is one of the senior GMs here so its up to you.
 Eets
03-16-2002, 10:00 AM
You should be glad i overspent your skillpoints. you wouldnt have been able to do certain stuff last game if i hadn't! :D
 DashRendar
03-16-2002, 11:48 AM
EETS HOW COULD YOU!? You gave HA 14 extra skill points!!! That is like the worst offense in the book...you gave a player an unfair advantage over the rest! How could you?

Now before I post any of the PC Sheets I thought I'd tell you guys that you may speak 1 more language than you already have (Your home language and Basic). Now this is Speak only you CANNOT Read/Write it. With that said does anyone want another language?
 DashRendar
03-16-2002, 12:05 PM
EETS HOW COULD YOU!? You gave HA 14 extra skill points!!! That is like the worst offense in the book...you gave a player an unfair advantage over the rest! How could you?

Now before I post any of the PC Sheets I thought I'd tell you guys that you may speak 1 more language than you already have (Your home language and Basic). Now this is Speak only you CANNOT Read/Write it. With that said does anyone want another language?

Well I guess I can post my own....

Darth Brash: Adult Male Cerean, Jedi Guardian 2; Init +2 (+0 Dex, +2 Species); Def 15 ( +0 Dex, +5 Class); Spd 10m; VP/WP 16/15; Atk +2 ranged (by weapon), +4 melee (1d3+2, punch), +5 melee (2d8+2, crit 19-20, Lightsaber); SV Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +3; SZ M; FP: 3; Rep: +2; Str 14, Dex 11, Con 15, Int 15, Wis 13, Cha 13.
Equipment: 500 credits, Aquata Breather, Credit Chip, Field Kit (Contains 2x condensing canteens with water purification, 1x sunshield roll, 1x week's worth of food rations, 2x glow rods, 2x breath masks, 24x filters, 12x atmospheric canisters, and an all-temperature cloak.), Glow rod, Grappling Spike Launcher, Lightsaber, Utility Belt (Contains 3 days rations, 1x Medpac, 1x Tool kit, 1x Power pack, 1x Energy Cell, 1x Glow rod, 1x Comlink, Couple Empty Pouches)
Skills: Climb +3, Craft (Lightsabers) +5, Disable Device +4, Hide +2, Move Silently +2, Read/Write Cerean, Read/Write Sith, Speak Basic, Speak Cerean, Speak Sith, Swim +3
Force Skills: Battlemind +3, Force Defense +5, Force Stealth +6, Heal Self +4
Feats: Exotic Weapon Proficiency (lightsaber), Force-Sensitive, Weapon Focus (Lightsaber), Weapons Group Proficiency (blaster pistols, simple weapons)
Force Feats: Control
 Eets
03-16-2002, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by DashRendar

Oops? :D
 DashRendar
03-16-2002, 1:17 PM
O well now you're just making HA suffer...so its coming out ok now...
 Jedi_Knight
03-16-2002, 4:59 PM
eets is making my new pc
 hannibalscipio
03-16-2002, 8:47 PM
So, Dash, can you post my updated PC sheet? Also, I'd like to be able to speak another language, if that's possible. Thanks.
 DashRendar
03-17-2002, 6:48 AM
No can do until I know what language you want to be able to speak-you all can speak Basic and your Home Tongue-so just name a language, or if you don't know the language name of the species you want to be able to talk to just give us the species and Eets or I will put it in your stat sheet...

Now with that said Eets should have all your stat sheets except possibly Sithcloaks...I'm saying this because I will not be on from now until Fri. morn. So sorry everyone in the RPG and anyone who needs me to make their PC... so C ya Fri. ...
 hannibalscipio
03-17-2002, 12:23 PM
What is a language I might need to know in the RPG, Dash?
 Wraith 5
03-17-2002, 2:29 PM
Well dash is gone for a while so...

a languge that you will need in this game?

You would have to ask estsy, but i think sith would be a good one is estsy will let you have it...
 Heavyarms
03-17-2002, 2:34 PM
I know selonian, we should be good.
 Sithcloak
03-18-2002, 2:53 PM
I'm still waiting for dash to answer my pm to him.

Sithcloak
 Wraith 5
03-18-2002, 5:42 PM
dash is gone until friday...

is it a question that we maybe able to answer it for you.
 hannibalscipio
03-18-2002, 7:14 PM
How do I speak Sith? Cuz if I can do that, I would.
 Eets
03-18-2002, 7:44 PM
Sure, you can have it. :D
 Wraith 5
03-19-2002, 10:14 AM
speaking any language just take you spending a skil point in the speak languge skill. Thought for some languges you would have to ask your gm if you can take that languge, and has you can see form the last post, your gm said you could have Take Sith as a languge
 hannibalscipio
03-21-2002, 10:24 PM
I'll have to see if I have any skill points left......
 DashRendar
03-22-2002, 6:00 AM
Actually Wraith the Generator lets you add a language without the SP but that's it...and you need a skill point to Read/Write a language...So yes Scipio I'll add Speak Sith.

SithCloak , I got your PM and I'll add those to your PC.
 Sithcloak
03-22-2002, 3:08 PM
K, now all i have to do is wait.

Sithcloak
 Wraith 5
03-22-2002, 3:16 PM
so estsy you need another play or did all your new players show up?
 hannibalscipio
03-26-2002, 6:50 PM
Thanks, Dash.
Page: 1 of 1