Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Hutt Gamble....

Page: 1 of 4
 Deac
03-07-2002, 3:12 PM
*3 hutt crime lords, Jabba( THE Jabba), Gorobba and Feppla decided to engage in a wager to see who was the best manager.
It just so happened that Deac Starkiller(in his many escapades) owed Gorobba a big favour. Basically Gorobba would take the deathmark off Deac's head if he took part.
The game is that each Hutt must assemble a team of agents to do the biggest heist ever: The theft of a secret object being held in an Imperial Stronghold in the deep core.

So Deac contacts all of his old friends. They will each recieve a high salary, as well as Deac won't have a bounty anymore. The party is to meet in an all familar cantina on Tatooine...*

(Same old rules)

Deac sits, awaiting his friends to arrive. He doesn't want to go alone. Not if Jabba hired Boba Fett.
 Redwing
03-07-2002, 11:13 PM
*meanwhile, Rwos has finally located a person with access to materials he needs to finally repair his teleporter. However, the person wants an abysmally large amount of money for the part Rwos needs. But Rwos doesn't have the money...so when Deac's message came, he readily accepts.*
 Deac
03-08-2002, 3:13 PM
Rwos! Good to see you! You know where we're headed. Let's hope some of my other contacts show up.

In the meantime, how have you been keeping?
 Redwing
03-09-2002, 3:13 AM
*motions to his still-broken teleporter* Well, I have everything I need to fix this damned thing...except the money to pay for it...which I hope this will give me...but now, I'm not sure I want to leave this dimension.

How've you been? Anyone cloned you recently? *wryly*
 Sky Master
03-09-2002, 11:53 AM
My I remind you the cloning facilities have all been blown.:clone:
 Mega Morta
03-09-2002, 12:04 PM
My I remind you the cloning facilities have all been blown.:clone:
 Deac
03-09-2002, 2:57 PM
I think the empire gave up on that idea. All the clones of me just died and Syrnl wouldn't let them clone him.

Anyway, I think I see some new faces back there. Welcome!
 Redwing
03-09-2002, 10:58 PM
((OOS: M&M (I assume that was you both times) either join the story or don't, but no spamming and no commentary :p))
 Deac
03-10-2002, 12:53 PM
Well then, we have to start soon. I have booked passage on a ship, a frieghter, a fast one. Made the Kessel run in 14 parsecs.
 Mega Morta
03-10-2002, 5:24 PM
@rw: DON'T ACCUSE PEOPLE UNLESS YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY SURE!!!!Oo oO
( )
Oops, sorry I bonked off at you. That was SM both times I don't know how it happened. Ahem,ahem,now down to business.

*Deac and Rwos flinch as they hear a crash,then several screams.looking out the window they see people running and a large ship, almost like a bug, in the middle of the street.the words The Razor have been burned onto the side. An alien-human stepped out in a lively maner--obviosly,a bounty hunter. Electric blue hair, green skin and the eyes of a bug, she was otherwise recognisable as a human.*

As-yet-unknown-figure:Dang!Can't find any decent spaceport around here! Where am I supposed to land?!

*Enters cantina*
One of you named Deac? My name is Zora. I heard of your delema and I've come to help.
 Redwing
03-10-2002, 11:44 PM
((so he changed to your name just to repeat himself?))

I've heard of you, Zora...you're a bounty hunter. Sure you've come to help. *puts his hand on his saber, under the table*
 Wraith 8
03-11-2002, 12:01 PM
*An X-wing flies over real close to the ground. and another one followes. they land at the space station nearby. there is a nock on the door and someone opens the door.
There he is. Corzip Dinn. A young jedi wich is well armed with 2 blasters and 2 lightsabers. he looked across the room. he sees Rwoss and Deac.*

HEY YOU GUYS. HOW ARE YA ALL???
 Deac
03-12-2002, 1:24 PM
Well then, team, we haven't much time. The rumour is that Jabba's got Fett and Feppla may be using IG88. We'd better get to the Falchion , our ship. It's in bay 67.

*The party get there with ease, but find a gang of thugs outside the bay doors...*

Thug#1: Feppla wants us to make sure you don't get offworld...

Thug#2: So you can die or go home...
 Redwing
03-13-2002, 2:28 AM
*ignites his saber* ...or I can detach each of your heads from their respective bodies.
 Wraith 8
03-15-2002, 11:27 AM
*Corzip walks up next to Rwos. Corzip has his head down and his eyes focussed on the thugs. he quickly rolled both of his hands and made a draw movement. but instead of pulling out blasters ... he pulls out to lightsabers. he ignites them and a Yellow lightsaber in the left hand and a Orange lightsaber in the right hand.*

These thugs dont look happy, do they?
 Deac
03-17-2002, 11:32 AM
Thug#1: That's it! We kill you for fun!

These guys sound like gamorreans! Who wants bacon?

*The thugs get out blasters and metal pipes. Deac ignites his saber*

Pop quiz, hotshot, you're working for a dumb hutt. He wants you to stop a guy getting off-planet. This guy's a jedi. Whatta you do?, whatta you do?

Thug#2: Kill him?

WRONG ANSWER!!!!
 Mega Morta
03-17-2002, 5:03 PM
Zora:Umm... I can't go home. I live on Deguba...SO YOU'LL HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME!!!! *sudenly,bug wings sprout out of her bounty hunter's suit and she flys up in the air,pointing a huge laser cannon at the thugs*
Zora:ANY LAST WORDS?!
 Redwing
03-18-2002, 12:47 AM
*Rwos stares at Zora* You know...I heard she was weird...but this is beyond weird. *the thugs open fire at them, and Rwos, Deac and Corzip proceed to deflect blaster fire, advancing on the thugs, who are half distracted by staring at Zora*

Thug#3: Should we shoot her?

Thug#4: Naw! She's hot!

Thug#3: HOT?!?
 Wraith 8
03-18-2002, 8:52 AM
*Corzip counted the number of thugs*

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,.....8,9,10...11...,12!
Is that all??? only 12? man... i could do this with my eyes closed.

*he stood alone with 3 thugs surounding him.*

Thug #1: So why dont you do it with your eyes closed?

Corzip: Sure... if you want.

*Corzip closed his eyes and let the force flow threw him.
Thug #1 attacked him from th right with a Vibro Ax. he had the ax high and ready to slash.
Corzip dropped to his knees at the last second and activated his left saber ( the yellow one) and just holded it out straight forward. The Thug ran threw the blade and lost both his legs.
The thug was screaming in pain.
Corzip stood and opened his eyes.*

Very good sir! you didnt make a sound. the problem is that im a Jedi and can sence you all when i have my eyes closed.

*The other 2 thugs were read to draw weapons*
*Corzip was ready*
 Deac
03-18-2002, 2:49 PM
*Sigh* I can't really be bothered. I've beaten so many thugs.

*Deac uses the force to push them all aside and walks intot the docking bay*
 Wraith 8
03-18-2002, 5:46 PM
*Corzip sees the rest lying on the floor*

Man Deac.... you dont know when to have fun do you!

*The other two thugs draw there blasters and Corzip repells them and steers them back at theyre hands. theyre blasters are blown out of theyre hands and ther have burnmarks on theyre hands. Corzip Deactivates his sabers. and walks to the hanger. he force puches the thugs who got up and puches them farther away.*
 Deac
03-19-2002, 2:04 PM
I just don't find evil thugs fun anymore, Corzip.

But, now, let's get aboard. Time is running out in this Rat Race...
 Redwing
03-20-2002, 2:35 AM
*taps Deac on the shoulder* Well...uhhh...I hate to say this...but what are we gonna do with her? *points to Zora*
 Wraith 8
03-20-2002, 7:27 AM
*Corzip shrugged at Deacs remark*
*Corzip hears what Rwos said and puts his hand against his chin and thinks.*

Euh... i dont realy know her..... who is she?
 Mega Morta
03-21-2002, 4:43 PM
Just your average freak of nature. My mom came from a planet of giant beatnik praying mantises, and my dad was a human. I was dumped on deguba and brought up by Yoda. He wanted to teach me about the force, but i was only interested in machienes. At the age of ten, I ran away from him in the ship i had bgun to build when i was little--the Vonsker 1,000 . I crash landed it on a very unsucessful hutt with a very unsucessful name's(his name sounds like his parents hated him)roof. When I got older,he sent me off to boba fett to learn how to be a bounty hunter. Do you have any idea how old fett is? he's twenty! He's twentynow! he was 16 when he taught me,and i was just a little older.
 Redwing
03-22-2002, 12:41 AM
*claps Deac and Corzip on the shoulder* Okay ummm huddle. Or something. *drags them aside* *to Zora* We'll only be a minute.

*to Deac and Corzip* She's lying. Or at least mistaken. Fett trained no one, I know this. Humans and beatniks are unable to interbreed, so far as I know. Yoda taught no one besides Luke Skywalker on Degobah before his death, and while he was alive his planet was not on any charts. So either she is lying, or she believes she is telling the truth and has some kind of mental disorder. I'm inclined to the latter, judging from her actions. She is also a bounty hunter, one who I hear cannot be trusted... What do you think?
 Wraith 8
03-22-2002, 3:34 AM
*Corzip tries to scan her mind with the force*

Well i detect no deception in her. i dont think she is lying.... i think she thinks she is telling the truth.
 Deac
03-26-2002, 4:31 PM
Keep watch on her then. I have no reason to distrust her, but keep an eye on her.
 Wraith 8
03-27-2002, 6:54 AM
*Corzip nodded at Deac and followed him in*
 Redwing
04-04-2002, 6:30 AM
*Rwos walks in the ship, last. He still didn't trust Zora. He'd watch her back carefully, just in case.*
 Wraith 8
04-05-2002, 6:00 AM
((OOC: what kind of ship is it???)))
 Redwing
04-05-2002, 6:29 PM
((uuhhh...a freighter...a fast one...a YT-2400 maybe?))
 Wraith 8
04-08-2002, 7:25 AM
*Corzip saw every body walk to the cockpit of the YT-2400....
Corzip was glad they didnt notive him. he quickly sneeked to the gunners cockpit and went into the easy sitting chair. he closed his eyes for a moment.*
 Deac
04-08-2002, 6:27 PM
*Sits in pilot's seat*

Gentelmen, please observe the no smoking signs and keep all seatbeats fastened until the jump to hyperspace. Thankyou for flying with Starkiller Tours [and RPG's]...
 Redwing
04-09-2002, 4:55 AM
*cups his hands and shouts back* Okay, that's enough now Deac, now can we actually get out of here?

((OOS: lol :D))
 Deac
04-09-2002, 4:30 PM
By all means!

*The frieghter blasts off and the party hope for an uneventful trip... the party are all playing dejarik when the hyperdrive seems to stop*

Why do I have such a bad feeling about this?

*Deac is right. They've been stopped by an interdictor. If they find Deac, he's done for*

Ok, we have 2 choices. Hide me or we fight our way out. Your thoughts?
 Redwing
04-09-2002, 11:44 PM
*Rwos is seriously not in the mood for this. He has a splitting headache and an unpleasant feeling in his gut. This is the last thing he needs.*

Obviously, we've gotta make a run for it...they wouldn't use an Interdictor on any old harmless innocent little civilian ship...unless they knew it wasn't just any old harmless innocent little civilian ship.
 Wraith 8
04-10-2002, 7:28 AM
*Corzip was sleeping deeply.... when a shock woke him up. he slowly opened his eyes and saw some TIE fighters. In a second Corzip was awake. he grabbed the fire controls and fired at the closest TIE.. it exploded and he kept friring at the other ones..*
 Deac
04-11-2002, 3:52 PM
Guys, we have no choice but to fight now. Get in the turrets and I'll target the main gun.

*Deac targets the gravity generator*
 Redwing
04-12-2002, 4:50 AM
Crap...turrets? I HATE turrets! *grumbles and gets in anyway, and proceeds to blow the hell out of a bunch of space dust* I HOPE IT ISN'T TERRIBLY IMPORANT TO YOU IF I ACTUALLY HIT ANYTHING OR NOT!!!
 Deac
04-12-2002, 5:32 PM
Well, Rwos, you have Mr Dinn to thank...

*Deac fires two heavy rockets at the bridge shield generators, dodging laser blasts*

Hey imps, you can drop the generator or I'll destroy it AND you. Your choice?

*A squadron of TIE interceptors launches*
 Redwing
04-13-2002, 3:46 AM
*pounds the Star Destroyer with turret fire, since it's so big he can't possibly miss it*
 Deac
04-13-2002, 6:28 PM
Imp: Wait a minute! I know that voice! STARKILLER! NOT BLOODY AGAIN!

Hello, Captain Deyes. How are you after I shot you in the foot? Or when I trashed your new garrission back when you were a general.

Deyes: Die Starkiller!

(Deyes is the name of the man Deac was after when he was first captured by the empire)
 Redwing
04-14-2002, 2:42 AM
Rwos: *yells up at the cockpit* Why do we always have to run into your old friends? *continues firing maniacally at the Star Destroyer*
 Deac
04-14-2002, 5:56 PM
[OOS: Deyes is too add humour to the story. Like Biggs and Wedge in FF8]

*Deac fires a second pair of rockets, knocking out the gravity generator.*

Guys! The Navcomputer's screwed. It'll take it a while to plot a course! Hold them off!
 Wraith 8
04-15-2002, 7:45 AM
*Corzip heard Deac say:"Well, Rwos, you have Mr Dinn to thank... "*

Hey you could have waked me up when they appeared instead of letting me sleep.

*Corzip blasted a Squint that got too close he emediatly detrsoyed another Eyeball that was behind it.*
 Deac
04-18-2002, 5:18 PM
Yes!!!!

*The ship rockets back into hyperspace... and arrives at the destination, a guarded imperial colony station called Koloss 57. Whatever Gorobba the Hutt wants...it's in there*

Hey guys... is that Slave 1?
 Redwing
04-20-2002, 3:34 AM
What's---

Whatever Rwos was about to say, he was cut off by a siren blaring. Startled, he jumped out of the turret seat and grabbed at the noisemaker. It was his teleporter.

Sithspit! Isn't this thing still broken?

Messages began scrolling accross the screen.

ERROR!

TEMPORAL RIPPLE

DANGER!

What the ****?

TEMPORAL RIPPLE APPROACHING

ATTEMPTING TO COMPENSATE

ERROR: FAILED COMPENSATION

*Rwos madly pushed random buttons on the teleporter, but it didn't respond*

ETA 40 SECONDS

What in seven hells??
 Deac
04-20-2002, 2:03 PM
What is going on with that thing?!
 Redwing
04-21-2002, 2:14 AM
*yells up*

I don't know! My teleporter says a "temporal ripple" or something is approaching! And it's supposed to be broken!

*the screen reads:

ETA 35 SECONDS

ETA 30 SECONDS*

*presses all the buttons he can think of* Stupid thing! What are you doing??
Page: 1 of 4