Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Ultimate Scenario 2

Page: 1 of 1
 crazy_dog
08-15-2001, 1:05 PM
I'm re-scaling my original idea like Leon said because it was waaaaayyyyyy tooooo biggggggggggggg :D .Anyway, I'm splitting it into time frames. Each game is set in a time peroid (this is like a tournament). The first game covers Episode 1 and 2 . The second covers the downfall of the Old Republic to the Empire and between Episodes 3 and A New Hope. The fourth covers A New Hope and 2 years later. The 5th covers TESB and a little while later. The 6th covers between TESB and ROTJ plus the small period afterwards. The last two cover the New Republic.
I'm going to use another galaxy map (NOT REBELLION'S) for it. all the battles (including the non-story driven ones) count for something like in Nilaar's idea. Not everything is story driven, of course, like if the Imperials invade Hoth before the Rebels actually build the base.
Like in my original idea, a player can go back to any planet he/she controls to make more troops/ structures, etc. Every planet will have it's own map. Between the planets are space maps (maps with space terrain and asteriods and metal plates).
Can anyone help me with this. It'll take a while.
 Darth_Rommel
08-15-2001, 1:45 PM
I would help, if I knew how to use the scenario editor ;)
 Generalchang
08-16-2001, 12:38 PM
Its not that hard to learn...
 millen
08-24-2001, 3:26 AM
I am not sure that what you are going to try and do is entirely possible, with AoK you could not choose which maps to go to as far as I know you had to have them in a sequence and just go to one after another. Also this project sounds awfully big still.

sorry,I don't think I will help, I am not sure about buying the game and will be making Empire Earth maps when that comes out. But I wish you luck on your project and hope you finish.:biggs:
 crazy_dog
08-24-2001, 8:20 AM
He, he, it's only a game!!!!!!! :ball:
 Generalchang
08-24-2001, 9:39 AM
Really?
 crazy_dog
08-24-2001, 9:48 AM
I hope so. Unlike parts of Black and White, which can also tell you if you've recieved an e-mail.
 corranhorn
08-25-2001, 4:05 PM
Why not have a bunch of minibases as planets, you could have :biggs: on one side :amidala: with him :deathstar on the otherside and :trooper: . minibases work fine. You might need a gigantic map, but it could work, but if it is the AOK editor, it would need who knows how many triggers for each building in the scnario. IT COULD BE DONE
 crazy_dog
08-25-2001, 4:26 PM
I see, what you mean. I'll just try something different.
 die rebel scum
09-16-2001, 1:38 PM
that be cool if there was a death star battlestation map
 crazy_dog
09-16-2001, 2:23 PM
That will be WE I R D
 Felix29
09-16-2001, 2:49 PM
It would be... interesting ;)
 Darth_Venage
09-19-2001, 11:14 PM
interesting does not BEGIN to describe it....:cool:
 crazy_dog
09-26-2001, 4:13 PM
Mybe I'll include a bonus Death Star 1 and 2 map. For example in the first Death Star mission, you only get Han, Liea, Chewie, Luke and Obi-Wan and have to blast your way back to the Falcon.
Or in the second one you only get Luke and you have to convert Vader, gang up on the Emperor, then make your way to an escape pod.
 Darth_Rommel
09-26-2001, 5:16 PM
A good question to ask on the "Greetings" thread... (thats a hint ;))
 Jake Rendar
09-26-2001, 5:42 PM
How do i change my signature? I never knew about all those cool little icon face thingies. I want to put them on my signature.
 DarkTemplar
10-05-2001, 9:32 AM
I can't wait to play the full version so that I can create a map that is 1/2 space and the other 1/2 is land. I will make that map Very big so that players can have alot of space for enormeus space battles.
 crazy_dog
10-21-2001, 1:31 PM
Maybe we can team up?
Page: 1 of 1