Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Swedish PC Gamer reviews Jedi Outcast

Page: 1 of 1
 Blaze^
03-06-2002, 3:07 AM
Just got my issue of PC Gamer (SWE) and it has an exclusive review of Jedi Outcast. A Pretty good review with a lot of new pictures but it doesn't seem to give away any new information. They sum it up by giving it 90% and stating: "An highclass StarWars adventure with both soul and atmosphere. Buy!".

But when is it supposed to be released, earlier this year I heard it was supposed to go around the middle of March, but it doesn't seem that way now does it? In PCG they state: "Release Date: Out Now!" but, that doesn't seem correct. Now have PCG dreamed this review up or are they simply reviewing a late beta? Or maybe LEC is just holding the game to annoy fans ;) ?
 Schmatz
03-06-2002, 12:52 PM
Most likely to annoy fans... for all we know they will try to hold it off until Christmas, since it's one of the most wanted coming games to be on the market, releasing it around Christmas (and Hannukah) time would make them VERY profitable over it. I hope they don't, though ;)
Page: 1 of 1