Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Ads

Page: 1 of 1
 digl
03-04-2002, 10:32 AM
http://www.coliseo.cl/ajc/misc/ad.jpg)
I just got that ad here at lucasforums, no way to close it, I tried the X on the ad and it tried to install some web acceleration program:mad:

This UGO guys...:tsk:
 ZeroXcape
03-04-2002, 7:09 PM
arg, I got something like that earlier today as well...

I'll see what I can do to get rid of these.
 digl
03-04-2002, 9:35 PM
Thanks
I can stand ads, but ads that try to install software on your PC is too much

I hope you can get rid of them
 matt--
03-04-2002, 9:56 PM
Digl,

I recommend you, and anyone else that is bothered by the ads, download panicware's PopupStopper. I've zipped it up and posted it for you guys. It works well. If you WANT to see a popup, all you have to do is hold down CTRL as it loads.

Matt
 digl
03-05-2002, 10:09 AM
thanks
I'v never installed pop up killers because of what they could do to non an pop ups
I'll check this out
 Metallus
03-06-2002, 9:17 PM
This one's good because you can easily toggle it on and off.
 digl
03-07-2002, 4:29 PM
yep

I'm using it now
It also beeps when it blocks something, to let you know
nice popup killer, thanks matt
 Krayt Tion
03-14-2002, 6:09 PM
Panicware's little pop up blocker works wonders. I'm completely satisfied with its performance... download it like Matt said if you haven't already....
 Wraith 8
03-19-2002, 3:54 AM
It is getting worse..... i just saw an add... that is not suitable for this site.

PLAYERS AND HOOPS. and there are girls on this add..... that have very minimum clothing...... and you can change the radio frequency.... if you know what i mean.

This is realy getting worse. i think for the younger ones between our wonderfull forum... this is a bit...... to much.. and i think that parents who see those ads will not agree...

Just saying...

-Wraith 8-
Page: 1 of 1