Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Clan Listing?

Page: 1 of 1
 Kyp The Faith
02-28-2002, 1:25 AM
Is there a Clan Listing of current JK2 clans yet? If so, could someone please pop the addy up for me here? Thanks. :jawa
 StormHammer
03-02-2002, 8:07 PM
SpiffyTheDog and JK_DarthMaul...

We don't appreciate those kinds of posts on these boards, especially when someone is asking a perfectly legitimate question. Flames and insults are not tolerated here, and if you feel you cannot be helpful or at least respectful to those who post here, then perhaps you are posting in the wrong forums.

I find it disheartening to have to read such things under Community Central.

Offensive materials have been deleted. :cool:
 JK_DarthMaul
03-03-2002, 12:55 AM
Hey man, Freedom of speech!
 SpiffyTheDog
03-03-2002, 12:55 AM
Sorry bout that, we were high, we were high.
 [TE]DarthBob
03-03-2002, 10:06 AM
What, acting like the moron twins and now saying you were high? Now I'm really insulted.
 JK_DarthMaul
03-03-2002, 1:54 PM
Obviously you've never been high...lol
 [TE]DarthBob
03-03-2002, 4:14 PM
Just because I never acted like an idiot when I was high means I never have, huh?

I guess that reasoning fits the rest of your rants on this forum.
 SpiffyTheDog
03-03-2002, 6:09 PM
Dude, we get high, we think everything is funny. My saying that we were high is a statement, not an insult. Jesus christ man, did you like tell your mom about us being high, and she began to tell you about how "drugs are bad, you should go tell them now!"

Side note: I ****ing hate soccer moms.
 SpiffyTheDog
03-03-2002, 6:16 PM
I just looked back at a bunch of stuff, and I noticed, Darthbob, that on almost every post that we flamed (FOR THE RECORD, WE WERE HIGH) you quickly arrived to give a pat on the back to anyone who recieved any kind of insults. Wouldn't want to shatter the fragile self esteemof the kiddies in the forum eh?

Moderators,if you delete this post that'll be fine. But if you ban me or anything that just won't make sense. We were stoned and said some stuff, darthbob then AFTER WE SAID that we were stoned insults us for it, and we retaliate. That's not exactly one sided to me.
 JK_DarthMaul
03-03-2002, 6:44 PM
Originally posted by [TE]DarthBob
Just because I never acted like an idiot when I was high means I never have, huh?

Once again, OBVIOUSLY you've never been high.
 [TE]DarthBob
03-03-2002, 7:08 PM
Spiff, I reply to post on this forum that answer's the thread's question, or provide some sort of information regarding clan recruiting.

I could come up with some witty response that drugs are for losers...but you do a much better job explaining it.
 SpiffyTheDog
03-03-2002, 7:19 PM
Your only "information" is saying stuff like "Good luck there bud" or "Wow thatll be tough, give it your best shot!" ALWAYS after we've torn into the person. It's like you're trying to referee the special olympics.

And about your little drugs are for losers riff, above you even claimed that you took drugs to defend yourself. Way to go, opee, way to go.
 [TE]DarthBob
03-03-2002, 8:16 PM
Interesting that you admit tearing into people. Why you feel the need? This is a clan recruiting forum. If the threads don't suite you and your band of wit, then find another forum.

I stand by my claim. I'm not proud of that chapter in my life, but I never used it as an excuse to abuse people. I eventually wised up, matured and got my act together.
 SpiffyTheDog
03-03-2002, 8:21 PM
Tragic story. Two things though -

1. Learn to spell and use the right words before you try to insult people
2. We didn't "abuse" people per se, we just said really irrelevant stuff that some people might have found offensive solely because of the language.

So stop trying to flame us, right now we're not falming you, we're just giving you reasoning past your never-ending need for the last word.
 [TE]DarthBob
03-03-2002, 10:58 PM
You can turn things around and making it sound as if I'm flaming. I don't recall using one fowl word or being abusive. If you find the truth abusive, then welcome to life. I'm still curious why you bother posting here.
 SpiffyTheDog
03-04-2002, 12:55 AM
I post here for the same reason you do, whatever that is, i'm not sure, and also boredom. And although you may not have been flaminh, you were trying to make us look like children who swear just because we think it's "naughty." I'm going to stop posting on this thread now, so if you reply, i won't care, because you'll always try to put in the last word to make yourself the bigger man.
 GonkH8er
03-04-2002, 2:22 AM
Get back on topic.
 Kyp The Faith
03-07-2002, 1:00 AM
If you people are all quite done with your ridiculous chit-chat, then YES, could you please get back on topic, and back to my original question, PLEASE? It was, in fact, a simple question, and I am still yet unaware as to if it will actually be answered or not!?

- Is there an available web-site that might show an updated list of Jedi Outcast (JKII) or at least updated Jedi Knight clans on the world wide freakin' internet? :confused:

I would really, really appreciate an intelligent, moderated answer from someone with some good character befitting of an honorable Jedi Knight player. :D

I hope my question is more discernable and feasible for your rather limited understanding. (You know who you are...)

Thanks.

Kyp. :cool:
 [TE]DarthBob
03-07-2002, 1:23 AM
The Chit Chat stopped 3 days ago, let it go.

This may be the closest thing you are looking for: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32616)
 [TE]BiocYte[OO]
03-08-2002, 6:25 PM
chit chat....

chitty chitty

bang bang

chitty chitty bang bang we love you....

chit chat

chitty chitty bang bang we love you.

There I hope that answers your question...

:D
 Kyp The Faith
03-09-2002, 12:45 AM
Thank you [TE]DarthBob.

And I apologize, I had only just checked back when I wrote that.

Hey, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, I love that song...

:p

Kyp :eyeraise:
Page: 1 of 1